(QUIZ) Who Should You Date?

Based On 12 “Would You Rather” Questions

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliapugachevsky/heres-who-you-should-date-based-on-12-would-you-rather-quest#.biPNxPKdQ6

My result:

You got: Someone sensitive!

You are always trying to make those you care about happy, and have a tendency to notice small things that no one else does. Your ideal partner is someone who, like you, has a lot to give and who is perfectly synched up with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Someone sensitive!

I agree, this is the type of woman I wanna date.

• Yeah, that's the one I got and the type of guy I'd want to date, too. :)

• Thanks for the MHO

• No problem :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Someone ambitious!

You are focused on winning and accomplishing your long list of life goals and are charmed by people who have the same big dreams. Your ideal partner is someone who you can collaborate with, be it creatively or just as one half of a very supportive team.

O_o Okayyyyyyyyy...

• Being a supportive team sounds really good, in my opinion :)

• Thank you, girly! :)

• No problem! Thank you for your response :)

What Guys Said 5

• You got: Someone sensitive!

• Someone adventurous

• I had the same as you Anonymous

• I got the same as u

• You got: Someone ambitious!

What Girls Said 12

• You got: Someone ambitious!

• You got: Someone adventurous!

You hate the idea of sitting still or wasting time on limited experiences, because if anything, you’re afraid of your own comfort zone. Your ideal partner is someone who shares your same wanderlust.

In some ways this is true because I am always trying to think of ways for us to never bcome too comfortable with routine and keeping the romance alive.

However, I also have to recognize that life has dull moments nd that it is perfectly normal and I dont need to worry too much about it. Just let it flow.

But yeah. I wish we r still romancing each other when we r 70 :)

• You got: Someone ambitious!

That sounds pretty accurate.

• You got: Someone Zen!

You work your butt off all the time and recognize that you sometimes just need to relax. Your ideal partner is someone who will support you and make you feel safe and calm when you aren’t busy ruling the world.

Ha, "ruling da world", I'm cool as hell brah XD

• "You got: Someone sensitive!

You are always trying to make those you care about happy, and have a tendency to notice small things that no one else does. Your ideal partner is someone who, like you, has a lot to give and who is perfectly synched up with you."

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-8424-1438630009-14.gif

• You got: Someone ambitious!

You are focused on winning and accomplishing your long list of life goals and are charmed by people who have the same big dreams. Your ideal partner is someone who you can collaborate with, be it creatively or just as one half of a very supportive team. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29715-1438629901-2.gif

• Nice! I loved that movie (in the gif)

• I posted this quiz a few days ago, I got someone ambitious I think.

• Oh I'm sorry I didn't see it. But that is cool!

• You got: Someone ambitious!

• Oh that's a nice one!

• You got: Someone ambitious!

• Here’s Who You Should Date, Based On 12 “Would You Rather” Questions

You got: Someone ambitious!

Via blackswagniggaz. tumblr. com

• You got: Someone intellectual!

You’re someone who thrives on deep, challenging conversation and is pretty much allergic to small talk and gossip. Your ideal partner is someone who stimulates your mind above all else.

• You got: Someone intellectual!

Yup this exactly what I like.

• That type of guy would be nice, not going to lie.