(QUIZ) What Colors Can You Actually See?

Scroll down a bit to take the "test"!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/how-well-do-you-actually-see-colors#.vgkVvlKz57

You got 7 out of 9 right!
Superhuman Vision

You can see every color in the spectrum and then some. Your vision defies conventional logic, and is on par with Superman. You probably even have X-ray vision and can see the future as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got 9 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

-----------
    Phew. I can keep drawing art without shame.

• Wow!

I'll still do art, with a side of shame, though.

• Thanks for MHO

• No problem. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You got 8 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12647-1438293152-2.gif

Dammit, got just 1 wrong! ><

What Guys Said 9

• Wooooo Hoooo!!!

You got 9 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

• You got 6 out of 9 right!
    Ruler of Colors

You have literal rainbow vision. Your eyes can spot purple from fuchsia and crimson from maroon. Your eyes are a surprise, and you can pick out color like no other.

dam I really wanted to get all 9 😔

• I know the feeling :( It will be alright!

• I just took it again and got 7

it's those fucking blue and purple ones

I swear they look exactly the same 😠

• Yeah those ones are a bit more difficult for some reason

• What Colors Can You Actually See?

You got 9 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

• You got 9 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

Blue and grenish blue were so hard for me :/

• Yeah that sneaky sneaky blue!

• You got 6 out of 9 right!

Ruler of Colors

• Nice! :)

• I found the blue and purple hard to differentiate... must be my old-man eyes

• Those I had issues with as well. It was so late and no amount of squinting helped!

• You got 6 out of 9 right!
    Ruler of Colors

• I got 6 out of 9

• You got 9 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

I've never felt so proud. Tears of joy :.)

• 6 out of 9

What Girls Said 5

• You got 8 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

Goddammit

• Did the blue get you too?

• Ah that's smart!

• Ahah thank you

• You got 8 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

I missed blue.

• Cool!

Yeah I missed blue and for some reason purple, I think I mis-clicked lol.

• I had to stare at purple for a while to see any difference.

• I totally breezed through it lol. Probably should have squinted more...

• I'm surprised with the results lol

You got 9 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

• You got 8 out of 9 right!
    Superhuman Vision

You can see every color in the spectrum and then some. Your vision defies conventional logic, and is on par with Superman. You probably even have X-ray vision and can see the future as well. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12647-1438293152-2.gif

• Decent Color Awareness

You’re pretty good at setting colors apart. You can tell orange from sherbet, but when presented with 52 different shades of lipstick, they all kind of look the same. It’s not all black and white to you.

hahahahaa