Are you afraid that your job might be obsolete?

• yes, so I work as much as I can
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • nope, they will always need people in my field
    89% (8)50% (7)65% (15)Vote
  • A little of yes and no
    11% (1)50% (7)35% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• no, i don't think that people would want to go shopping at Walmart with robot cashiers, I mean everyone already hates the self-check lines

1|0
    0|0
    • they're actually so pointless, especially when u need to wait for a human assistant to help u out of ur misery anyway. -.-

• @justbanANNAz haha that comedian I mentioned actually does a piece on those as well.

• I'm not sure about that...
      These days I think the self service checkouts are actually more popular (it probably helps that they work reliably now) - I often see people queueing up to use them, while there are 4 or 5 cashiers just sitting there with noone to serve (I tend to go to them now, just because they look so bored and I feel bad for them - they're always so happy just to have something to do and someone to talk to for a few minutes!). Plus more and more people will just do their shopping online (and get it delivered by robots / drones).

• no I am not worried.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol "job"...

0|0
    0|0
  • Are welders obsolete?

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe there are welding robots

• I mean there are, but human welders have to teach the robots how to do each specific weld on like an assembly line.

What Girls Said 2