Whats your hobbie? Or what hobbie do you pretend to do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hobby you... pretend... to do?

Wouldn't that just make your hobby 'being a poser'?

• Im sorry... im not understanding your point. Im not a great English speaker too xD

• It's... kind of a joke. As in if you are pretending to do a hobby, you aren't being yourself, and instead being someone else to fit in with a crowd. Thus you are what would be called a "poser".

• The "pretend" word really doesn't fit. I wanted to say intend.

But yeah, some people do it mainly to occupy time, rather than for a special pleasure.
      Maybe they are just open minded and very very curious about different stuff, maybe they dont have a clue what they like, or maybe they just want to socialize, or like you said "be cool like the others."

What Girls Said 1

• I swim, I play the trumpet, the French horn and I'm teaching myself how to play the piano, I play softball and volleyball and I'm in a drama club

What Guys Said 4

• Martial arts, singing, parkour, traveling
    human behaviorism, and relationship studies. ^.^

• My hobby is Herbal Medicine and I don't pretend, I am fully qualified with a Diploma in Herbal Medicine.

• Running. Nothing like the great outdoors.

• Cycling (race cycling)