Are you a procrastinator?

Do you put things off a lot? I mean, I had a project to do for my ap English class, and I waiting till August to finally do it. I'm pretty terrible, lol.

• Yes, I'm a big procrastinator.
  • No, I don't procrastinate. I get things done right away.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm horrible. I didn't use to be this way but as the years go by and you're in and out of school and go up a grade you just eventually start to not give a crap more and more and start putting off things and making up excuses and now I've successfully managed to fail three classes and that's only after I was failing 5 of my classes while I was in school but later absent so much I got a tutor and only passed 2 of them while I failed the other 3.

Now I'm a Senior if I even get to pass and will be making up those classes either during my senior year or after I don't graduate on time my senior year.

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 17

• ok i am 100% every human can identify as a procrastinator AT SOME POINT. lets be real here!

i tend to work better under pressure, but i mean when I'm in one of those really good student modes then i will finish things pretty early. i would rather do that because i enjoy having a life.

• Hell yes. I need to change stop. I put things off until I can't, then I bust out work because my brain is slightly manic with fear of the consequences of not getting it done.

Also, I fear failure so I put things off and say "Well, I made a B without studying, so imagine if I studied." When really, I should just study to see if I can back up that talk and get that A.

but I have made A's too. I just wish I made more... all.

• I procrastinate, yes. I have a symposium due in the fall for school. My entire ability to walk at graduation is depending on it. Annnd I haven't even touched it.

• Yes... I do... a lot. For some reason, I feel like I need the pressure of knowing that it's due to night before to pull out an A+ assignment. It's odd, but it works for me!

• I am but not as bad as other people. I finish my homework assignments 2 days before the deadline but maybe 2 weeks after it is assigned. A true procrastinator finishes their work 2 hours before it is due.

• Yeah, unfortunately :/

• I'm an overachiever so I tend to never procrastinate, things are almost always done before they are required to be. My brother used to tell me I never had any fun, I just have my fun after completing the task, not before or during. #Focused

• I start things as soon as I can. I feel better knowing I've gotten my work finished early, so I can move onto another task.

• I'm not! I have an issue with it, I really really have to be busy or something has to be very important for me to procrastinate. I'm an overachiever, I go all out on my work. Besides, I love doing school related, maybe I'll even become a teacher, who knows.

• I've put off answering the question for several days now, so yeah.

• It depends on what it is. Like i'll do all my homework right away but if there's laundry i have to put away it's going to sit there for another week or so.

• i think everyone is to a certain extent

• Ashamed to say yes.

Trying to improve on it.

• Yup, big time.

• It depends on what it is.

• Yes. If there was a picture next to the word, my face would be it.

• Vote C

professionally = never
    personally = almost always