What's the worst rumor you've heard about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 19 , my girlfriend had cheated on me , I let her go , another guy picked her up and she got pregnant asap. ( I knew it could not be mine, 100% certain. My ex too knew it, so did her new guy.)

I overheard my mom saying to my dad that she was happy I'd dumped her in his arms, so that I wouldn't be responsible for my kid and I could continue college.

That hurt.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school I had a second cousin with the same name who went to a high school two towns over. She was a couple years older than me and I only ever met her once. But anyways, kids from our respective high schools would sometimes end up at the same parties. Well, I guess she was a wee bit on the "slutty" side and one time at a party she had hooked up with like three different dudes, two of whom were from my high school. That same weekend (the day after that party) I went to a different party and made out with a dude from our school.

Well, I got to school on Monday and holy hell the rumours going around!! LOL Because people were hearing about what "Sarah Lastname" did on Friday with those three dudes, and then other people who weren't there were like "really? I heard she also hooked up with so and so on Saturday" and it was a whole thing, so basically, rumours were flying around my school that, by the end of day Monday basically said I'd fucked two dudes from that other town, plus one from ours on Friday and then got finger-banged by another dude from our school Saturday.

Thankfully, I always had a pretty good sense of humour and never really cared about rumours - I figured anyone whose opinion I cared about knew better than to believe all that stuff. So I just laughed it off and responded sarcastically when anyone said anything to me about it.

What Guys Said 11

• Well when i was in HS, i had a very keen sense of style, and perect hygiene... apparently that automatically makes you "gay" smh 😑

• Apparently I had gotten a girl pregnant in high school who I had maybe only ever talked to for like 5 minutes.

• that i got mono from Rachel... i never kissed that girl... i wouldn't sit on the same toilet for $1000 let alone kiss her...

• Whatever rumors you hear about yourself, laugh and make a joke out of it.

Too many to list, but all people know my good reputation, so it didn't do any harm.

• I have a second cock. On my back.

• I don't have a cock !

• that i loved a girl from my class which wasn't true.

• That I walk around naked in my house, although it was true.

• That I wore a diaper and a bib, and drank milk out of a baby bottle.

• I don't know where it came from and who started it. Someone told a lie about my sexuality. They said I was a gay and I was dating another gay guy in school.

• Being a virgin at 19 most people thought that I was a unic

What Girls Said 22

• - That I slept with manyyyyy guys.
    - That I do drugs and I drink too much alcohol.
    - That I got secret married... (truth was I was sick and that's why I didn't attend college for days).

Oh yes these ridiculous rumors were spread by some guys (After I turned them down.. I didn't want to hookup, lol) and girls who were jealous.

• that I only make friends with people to get something out of it for myself.

that hurt. people who chose to believe it are people i lost [although kind of glad i did since it shows they weren't as loyal as i thought]. those who didn't listen are still my friends till this day and i will treasure them always.

• I think there's many that I couldn't even remember. But one that still remains fresh in my mind is that "I'm a fucking slut that goes round having sex with all the guys in the year (meaning our school year, like I'm in year12 so it means all the guys in year12 in my school)"

It hurts. Apparently, this girl that spread it was one of my close friend, well, not now anymore. I don't know why would she do that..

• My "ex" (we dated for like, two weeks) spread it around the school that he slept with me and that I was terrible in bed. But he never even got further than kissing me because I hated kissing him, haha.

No one believed him, as far as I've heard. Probably because I wasn't nearly embarrassed enough to make it look true, and I think I came across as a bit of a prude anyway, so... meh.

• The worst one was that a couple of guys were convinced I was transgender, and that one circulated like wildfire. They thought I was actually a male who became a female.

• That I'm a slut.
    Hardly a bad thing but it's the only rumor that's ever been spread about me lol

• A girl spread it after I hooked up with her newly ex boyfriend who I had had a crush on for a while

• I think this type of rumour tends to creep upon many young women

• The ones that were true...

Just kidding. I honestly didn't pay attention to gossip or rumors, so I'm not sure if there was any of me.

• This was started by my so called "friend". Dear God I hate her guts and not just for starting this rumor.
    She told everyone that my boyfriend at the time got me pregnant (even though we've never even kissed?). There were a lot of people saying things like that but for some reason everyone took that one so seriously. Jesus I just wanted to slap her.

• Hmmm. Rumors were spread about me a lot in middle school. The worst one there was that I kissed an 8th grader in the stairwell. As a 6th grader that already got bullied a lot, I was mortified lol.

• that i was lesbian...

• that i m involved with 3 guys.. i dont even have one.. XD

• This girl made a rumor I punched her in the face, I thought it was ridiculous! Why make a rumor that makes you look bad?

• I'm some secret millionaire pretending to look poor around people.

• Apparently I had "stolen" a girl's ipod just because I was the new girl in the class. It was utter bullshit since I hardly knew the girl nor would do something like that.

• My "worst" rumor is that I was a Lesbian just because I'm not really into dating

• People bullied me right in front of my face when I was in junior or high school, since then I never want to hear what people think of me again , it just hurtful things.

• That I smoke weed. How wrong they are.

• That i had threesome with 2 gay men! Worst one ever!

• I was dating the guy whom I brother zoned !!

• That I'm a heroin addict or have HIV. I literally wanted to kill myself.

People just lie

• A co-worker asked if I really got dumped by his acquaintance after he fucked me. Nether happened. I just told him I didn't want to go on further dates with him anymore.

• In seventh grade, i was bullied by a group of girls and called a slut. They said that I slept with a couple guys from school and stole her boyfriend. The only reason why she said that is because her ex boyfriend had feelings for me, but i didn't feel the same way. The group of girls and I were friends until the couple broke up. The only good thing that came out of this experience is that I realized that those group of girls are not good friends at all. During that time, I was still a virgin and haven't had a boyfriend or first kiss yet. Which was the ironic thing about the rumor. Even to this day I am a virgin.