Anyone else scared of the dark?

I hate the dark its really hard to fall asleep with all the lights off. My mind starts wanting to think about creepy things and I hear one sound and I feel like my heart explodes in fear.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I still sleep with a light on!

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all, in fact, I can only sleep in the dark unless I'm extremely exhausted.

I also hate the Summer because the sun shines in at 5 AM and I just cannot sleep well at all.

• Really? Even then my brain won't shut off and I'll imagine really creepy things.

• I am pretty sure that is a health condition, like OCD. But I don't know if they treat that stuff properly. Also I am not a doctor.

• I don't think I do, because it's only happens when the lights are off and I'm trying to fall asleep other then that I'm fine.

• i used to be but my brother locked me in a closet, and i got over it...

• The dark side dukes rules

What Girls Said 3

• I'm also afraid of the dark, but not the same as you. I get sort of claustrophobic in the dark. I always sleep with light on.

• Oooo mine I just start thinking about kidnappers and serial killers. I kept waking up on my night trip with a friend till she downloaded a night light app

• i like dark.. it is cold.. and relaxing.. :) and quiet..

• I like night walks but I can't be in a room with the lights off

• I love the dark. I don't like light as in day time.

• I can stand the dark if I'm awake but when I'm trying to fall asleep -shivers-