What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

The funniest or most embarrassing story gets MHO:)

As for me the most embarrassing moment I can remember isn't really that bad luckily. A few years ago I went to the grocery store with my dad and I walked up to my dad (I thought) and I gave him a hug from behind but then I noticed the man I was hugging wasn't really my dad...

Most Helpful Guy

• 16 had a job as a camp councillor. The councillors were having a water balloon fight and this girl and I who had been flirting, we're trying to get each other and she ran at me with one. I tried to grab it from her and she held it close to her body to prevent me from getting it and for a few moments we were struggling for it. I finally got a hold of it and was trying to get it away, only to realize I had her boob and not the water balloon. Omg. I was so embarrassed. She thought it was pretty funny so we laughed a long time about it but I felt so bad I had unintentionally violated her. It's amazing how in the heat of a water balloon fight that a boob and water balloon are so similar!

A couple of years ago I was having a shower and my ex-wife plopped our 3 year old daughter in the tub to shower with daddy. I was rinsing my face when my daughter slipped and started to fall and instinctively grabbed me to save herself. Only she grabbed my 'handle' which just stretched and didn't offer much support and all her weight pulled it as she fell, as you can imagine the pain made me scream. She was fine and I was in a lot of pain but she probably added a good 3 inches to my length. Lol. Not particularly embarrassing to me but it will be for her when I recount the story when she's 16 and brings a boyfriend home. Or at her wedding banquet. Revenge will be sweet!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• My third day of high school, I made the mistake of wearing a thong underneath my skirt (I was 14 and stupid lol).

My high school was shaped like a square with a courtyard in the middle. As warm up for gym class, the PE teachers would often have students run a few laps of the school on the ground floor.

Well, I was late for class so I was running up the stairs from ground floor to second, when I tripped on a step and fell up the stairs. My skirt flew up, exposing my naked ass. Of course, this had to happen at the exact moment the entire grade 12 guys gym class was running laps right below those steps..

Making matters worse, I had older brothers so all the seniors already knew who I was. For the next several weeks, every time I walked by any of the 12th grade guys all I'd here is "Nice ass, Little [Lastname]!"

What Guys Said 6

• My twin sister saw me masturbating and I tried convincing her it was a dream with my wang still out haahha

And another time I was at the doctors to get a lump checked out and I didn't know where to put my hands and I rubbed my fingers through his hair whilst he was touching my balls haha

What about you?

• At school I got into a silly argument with my friend, and we both shouted "It was Thursday" as loud as we could. He ran away and everyone looked at me and thought I stood there and yelled it at myself.

• Well I stripped for my friend's grandma at a bachelorette party one time.

• Several years ago, I burst into my sisters bedroom while she was laying on her bed stark naked and in the middle of an orgasm.

• Well... That must have been very awkward😫.
      What was her reaction?

• She just carried on. I was totally gobsmacked!! Being naturists, I had seen her starkers frequently, but this was new. I felt awful, cos I just stared for several seconds.

• calling/shouting a person's name on public places , i thought he/she is my friend , and it turns out he/she is stranger..

• I was jokingly challenging one of my friends to a fight by pulling off my jumper and throwing it on the ground however my t shirt came up with the jumper and got stuck above my head for a few seconds while meanwhile two of my teachers where looking horrified as I exposed my bare chest to them

What Girls Said 1

• My period started during lunch period in my school and I had no idea that it was all over my pants.

Thank God I started to feel some cramps, looked down and.. Oh the shock.

Thank God, I had a denim jacket that I wrapped around my waist but I have a feeling everyone saw.

I was wearing a red jeans. People either knew what was up or they thought I peed in my pants.

#*ml