How to convince my parents? Please tell?

I showed my bf's pics to my mom and dad but I did not tell them that he was my boyfriend and my mom and dad laughed so much to see him and mocked about him and did not like him, my dad laughed so much and said that he's animal or human being. If I will tell them that he's my boyfriend then they will not accept him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Remind them not to judge people only based on their appearance. Tell them that he has great qualities as a human-being

• Thank you so much.

• You're welcome. Thanks for M/H

• My pleasure :)

What Guys Said 3

• Lol you have the worst parents ever.

• Well, you screwed this up, didn't you? Have you learned a lesson?

• What?

• I think my boyfriend looks so good and I showed them his pics and I was sure that my parents will admire him too but unfortunately :(
      And they are my parents I don't think that I did a mistake that I showed them his pic they must see him and after some days I will tell my parents that he's my boyfriend.

• I hoped that my parents will like him and then it can be more easy for me to convince them about our relationship

• your parents sound like judgmental asshats, who cares what they think

• But they will insult him and I can't tolerate it..

• But neither me nor him laugh at elders, we just respect elders and my parents looks very good everyone admires them and my boyfriend says about himself that he does not look good.

• And I can't tolerate it if my parents will insult him in front of him.

What Girls Said 1

• why did they say that?

• They did not like him. They found him not good looking and mocked about him :(