[Quiz] Can You Actually See All The Colors?

> Click here for the link to the quiz <
____________________________________________________________

You Have Laser Vision!

Are you even human?
Seriously,
You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!
This score is really hard to get, and you totally did it! We are so impressed!
Please confirm that you are not in fact a robot and tell us what you got in the comments below!
______________________________________________________________________

Humans think the world is theirs πŸ—Ώ We will conquer in future!

This quiz sucks. Seems like every human got lazer vision. My plans of finding and standing an android army are officially over! :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• You are orange!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f32-8452-50f70da35784.jpg
    You have an ORANGE personality! According to Dr. Carol Ritberger, this means that you're a "let's just get along" kind of person. You are kind, cooperative, and always put others first. You appreciate order and organization, and you respond well to rules. Dr. Ritberger adds that as an Orange, you probably tend to worry and are susceptible to lower digestive issues

• Huh? Are you sure you gave the right quiz?

• Okay, I did the quiz. The right quiz, this time!
      My result was "You see like a hawk"

• What? really? lol
      That's unique :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You Have Laser Vision!
    Are you even human?
    Seriously,
    You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!
    -----------
    Here is a slightly harder quiz if you are interested. I saw it on GAG the other day.
    www.buzzfeed.com/.../how-well-do-you-actually-see-colors

• Yeah I completed it. What was your score?

• You got 9 out of 9 right!
      Superhuman Vision

You can see every color in the spectrum and then some. Your vision defies conventional logic, and is on par with Superman. You probably even have X-ray vision and can see the future as well.

I had to really zoom up on the blue and purple one tho. They were pretty tough

• Haha I expected the perfect score from you :D

What Girls Said 13

• I thought this was @MissNowhere , quizes are her thing lol

LASER VISION

Are you even human?
    Seriously,
    You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!

Da hell... that last question :(

• I got the same thing, but biologically, females can see a broader spectrum of color than men. This is theorized to come from the fact that females were primarily gatherers during humanity's earlier years, therefore developed a heightened sense of color perception to help with avoiding poisonous berries that looked extremely similar to edible ones. That's my fun fact for the day!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e2f-8d33-1c4ed5d5ad2b.jpg
    Same as everyone else. :D Though I had to turn off f. lux towards the end since it does change the colors on my screen. Still was really easy.

• I'm seriously not. I don't know what was going on with that. Well my eye sight is shit and I have to wear glasses. If I didn't wear glasses somethings are invisible to my eyes. Actually now I want to see what happens if I take the test without them. XD

This is how I did without my glasses.
      You got 3 out of 9 right!

You’re pretty good at setting colors apart. You can tell orange from sherbet, but when presented with 52 different shades of lipstick, they all kind of look the same. It’s not all black and white to you.
      s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-16578-1438293047-6.gif

• LOL 😂

Now I'm starting to feel sad for you :(

• You Have Laser Vision!
    Are you even human?
    Seriously,
    You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!
    it would be embarrassing if i did not get this result.. xD

• Why? You don't want to be a human 😜

• Well yeah that's not true that I can't see but that's truth that they're weird :/ ah never mind. I have laser vision and I'm proud ✌☺

Thanks big beautiful eyes :)

• they are not weird.. and yes.. be proud of your laser vision.. and thanks for the sweet name you called me.. :)

• You Have Laser Vision!
    Youistockphoto
    Are you even human?
    Seriously,
    You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!

That was kind of hard towards the middle tbh 😅

• You Have Laser Vision!
    Are you even human?
    Seriously,
    You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!
    Please confirm that you are not in fact a robot and tell us what you got in the comments below! :D

• I got the same as you. It's really easy.

• laser vision!!@~@~@~~%^%$#@!~~~
    Are you even human?
    Seriously,
    You got EVERYTHING RIGHT!

• I got Lazer vision too.

• "You Have Laser Vision!" We're all machines xD

• I like the part when it says "This score is really hard to get". It almost made me feel special :( LMAO

• Yeah seriously. When I posted this quiz, I thought I'd get mixed opinions. Maybe because of this lie "This score is really hard to get" but you're right. We're all machines 😥

• I got laser vision

• I got lazer vision as well

• Lol I got laser vision too!

What Guys Said 14