Have you ever put a stuffed toy in your school bag and bring it to school?

I’ve had a couple of dreams once when I was carryin my stuffed pokemon toys in my school bag…. weird o_O

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I shared my beanie babies

What Girls Said 5

• I have lots of stuffed toys actually. In fact, my bed is literally covered with plush toys. I was only allowed to bring stuffed toys during kindergarten, and I love "show & tell" the most because then I could bring many of em. In elementary school, stuffed toys were no longer allowed. The school was very strict and if they caught you bringing you, they'd confiscate it and will never return it to you.

• Yes and we weren't allowed to do that.

If the teachers find out, they would confiscate it or hit you.

So, I brought two of them and of you pressed them, they sung.

So obviously it started singing in the middle of the class.

(They were in my backpack.)

And the teacher stopped and asked where did the noise come from?

Thank God, it was a classmate's birthday, so I just gave those Twp her as presents.

• Sure have! There were specific days in school where we were allowed to bring them in for different activities. I allow my students to bring them in for silent reading time, too.

• yes.. i did that.. when i was a kid

• Yeah, very often when i was younger.

What Guys Said 4

• Never did that, but your post made me think of my stuffed poliwhirl that I lost a couple of years ago :( I don't sleep with stuffed toys anymore but I think I still got most of them stored in my attic.

• My wife (girlfriend at the time) gave me a "good luck" green clover beanie bear thing and I used to put it in my backpack during finals in college. No shame

• What pokemon do you have?

• Yeah but it was a gift for a girl on valentine day, when I was like..14 or 15.