If you had to choose ; a job you are payed well or a job you always wanted?

If you had to choose a job you are payed well or a job you always wanted?

• a job you are payed well
    18% (3)36% (9)29% (12)Vote
  • a job you always wanted
    82% (14)64% (16)71% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If the job pays well enough, then I would say the job I always wanted. Otherwise, I would go with the job that paid well. Happiness doesn't pay rent/mortgages.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Taking a job you like and hoping to get paid well from start is often a vain hope.

What you can do is to take a job that pays enough and transform it slowly (or change yourself) until it fits you like a glove and you like it.
    That can take time: you can't change your job description that rapidly, nor can you change yourself that easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the job didn't pay enough to make ends meet or fulfill my needs, then it by definition is a job I don't want.

Although teaching at a private school doesn't pay particularly well, it still allows me to pay my bills and take trips every once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • The job I always wanted doesn't pay amazingly, but it pays pretty decently. The only reason I'm not pursuing it is because there are too many people in the field.

1|0
    0|0
  • A job where I'm paid well. Because the job I've always wanted can be done in my spare time, if I can afford that spare time. Plus I get the added benefit of having money. Kind of a best of both worlds kind of thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Luckily I have both.

Make pretty good money and most days I work from the beach or poolside. Hard to beat that man

1|0
    0|0
  • You spend the majority of your waking hours at your job so definitely the nice job over money.

1|0
    0|0
  • You cannot serve two masters. You will either be a slave to money or a servant to the Lord.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both ;) :D

1|0
    0|0
  • a job that you always wanted and payed enough for living.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happiness doesn't pay the mortgage.

1|0
    0|0
  • A job that pays well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course paid well job

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would go with a job I always wanted. Thankfully, the job I've always wanted is a well paying job. So, I get to have my cake and eat it too... after years of rigorous courses. But it's worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happiness is important to me. Just because a job pays well doesn't mean it's a great job, so I'll take the job I always wanted.

1|1
    0|0
  • Job I always wanted. Happiness is priceless.

1|0
    0|0