Do you use sun cream?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is extremely important in my country. Only just 15 minutes in the sun can burn you (worst case possible). So when it comes to protecting my skin for the possibility of skin cancer I buy a very high SPF and a very good brand. It is worth the money. We have very little pollution in the air in my country, like very little which is great and really good for our lungs but the thing with that is it mean you will burn more easy but I would rather have that problem and be breathing in really clean air. Australia is the same as here you burn very fast over there to.

This is my favourite, it is high SPF and has a nice light feeling to wear and it is not greasy.

images.neutrogena.com/.../6868870_320x385.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I don't use it if it's cloudy or if I'm only outside for an hour or two. If it's really sunny and I'm spending the whole day outside, I will use sunscreen, but it's usually only like spf 15-20. I don't really burn that easily.

What Guys Said 6

• I live in Australia. We literally die if we don't.

• Always, high factor as well!! Already had one suspicious lump removed. urned out it was benign, but I'm taking no chances!!

• I have to, other wise I just burn

• nope. I like being tan

• What is that, exactly? Like suntan lotion?

• Yes so i don't get burned.

What Girls Said 5

• not on a daily basis but if i'm going to be outside for a while, then yes

• All the time, whenever I go out.

• I use sunblock, not even sun screen, all the time. My skin is really fair (the pain of a vampiress), and burns if I am outside for even a little while.

• I use suntan lotion

• You mean sun screen? No I don't. I tan all year round so I hardly ever burn.

• It's not a question of burning. It's a question of the cumulative affect on the skin. Make sure you check ALL exposed areas regularly. Spots that bleed easily, iching or scabby patches, as well as usual moles etc.