What does this mean?

I received a Facebook friend request from a female but there's no picture nothing ! I sent a message asking who it was and in Facebook messenger there's a grey F beside there picture. I'm curious to who it may be? Is it my ex who I had a huge argument with ( it ended badly ) . It's just so strange. What does the grey f mean? Does it mean there logged on through a computer?

I quickly added them and there profile is totally empty there's nothing ! And it says they were active 50 minutes ago , I quickly unfriended who ever it is

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like someone ghosting you. I. e. an untitled profile. These are used by scammers and people who just want to bug you. You did right deleting it. The greyed out f is simply the facebook symbol and is used where there is no uploaded picture.
    Ten to one it is your ex trying to bug you

Most Helpful Girl

• you should probably not approve it and maybe block her.

What Guys Said 3

• likely a fake account, fishing for personal information

• Sounds like you're being phished.

• Don't accept. It's probably the fake account of someone you know. Nothing good can come out of that.

What Girls Said 0