I liked the movie Avatar a lot, and I ended up watching him a few times already and didn't get bored of it... What about you?
- I can rewatch a good movie right after.. well watching!26% (5)47% (8)36% (13)Vote
- I need a short or long break, but I will definetely watch it again.58% (11)29% (5)44% (16)Vote
- I'll rewatch a movie when I'm bored..16% (3)12% (2)14% (5)Vote
- I sometimes rewatch bad movies, trying to like them again (may or may not be in vain)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Watch a movie.. Again? No, man! One time is enough. I've seen it!0% (0)12% (2)6% (2)Vote
- Rewatch the whole movie? Nah, I'll just watch my favorite scenes again and move on..0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Usually short break. But if it's in cinema... Then I'll go right away!1
Most Helpful Guy
I feel like reqatching a movie over and over is quite childish. It's like you just wanna see the pretty pictures.
I've watched the Star Wars saga, The Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, and the Terminator movies many times.
I've seen Borat three times
Top Secret two times
Airplane! two times
Bigger, Longer, and Uncut two times
Zombieland three times (not on purpose)
Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Shrek 2, and Daddy Day Care countless times because my sister watched those a ton when she was younger.
There are a few movies I would be fine watching once a year at minimum. But not most.0