If a guy wants to have sex with me does that mean he thinks I'm attractive?

I am 16 and he just turned 17. I'm not a slut I am not a loud attention whore either.

• Yes he definitely thinks you're attractive
  • Yes he most likely thinks you're attractive
  • No he probably doesn't think you're attractive
  • No he for sure thinks you're unattractive
I said he wants to not he actually asked me I'm asking as a hypothetical question like if he thinks about sleeping with me instead of another girl lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he thinks you're attractive enough to bang.

Some guys (usually guys who have no trouble getting girls) set the bar higher for girls they just want to have casual sex with, because those girls get hit on constantly and are more of a "challenge" to get casual sex from, because they aren't as eager to rush into casual sex, given that they are hounded all the time.

Other guys, such as the guys who have trouble getting laid, may set the bar for casual sex very low - they'd bang anything with a pulse if she let him.

But the average guy doesn't need a girl to be especially hot to want to bang her - if she's decent, or even if she isn't all that great but she has a particular nice feature that he likes (big butt, nice boobs, great legs, long hair, particular body shape/type, etc.), then he'd bang her.

It's important to note that the "I'd bang her" decision generally is based SOLELY on looks - if you're just going to have sex with her and possibly never talk to her again, then her personality and things like compatibility don't matter.

The bottom line is: every guy has a "number" or a "bar", and if you meet or exceed this, he'll bang you. It's kind of like a sign on a carnival ride: you must be THIS TALL to ride the ride. As long as you meet or exceed his minimum, he'll bang you, and it doesn't matter if you barely squeak by or if you clear the bar with feet to spare.

• Ok but why doesn't he just think about doing other girls why does he want to do me if I'm so ugly lol

• And I don't think he's Into ugly girls he's normal/average as you described

• First, I didn't imply or suggest that you were ugly, or that he's attracted to ugly. Most guys are physically attracted to girls who are "average and above" by his own criteria (and many guys would disagree with his opinion).

But to simplify, let's say he would bang any girl he considers a 5 or above. That means it doesn't matter if you're a 5 or an 8.5 or a 10 - he'd do you. Obviously, he'd love something closer to a 10, but he doesn't limit himself to only 9's and above or anything.

Second, I promise you, he IS thinking about banging other girls as well - you're just "in the mix" for him. No guy just thinks about banging one girl - part of being a guy is being attracted to all kinds of girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• guys just want to have sex... he wouldn't think you are unattractive but he could just think you are average

• why would he spend time thinking about fucking an ugIy chick?

• You've never seen me but You're not even average

• I never said you are average, I said you may be average... And I don't know if you are insulting me or complimenting me but I think you are insulting me so don't worry, I know I am ugly.

What Guys Said 12

• Beauty fades. Whether or not he finds you attractive means very little.

Some men have sex with animals, does it matter that they find the creature attractive? No. Not really.

You should be more concerned with your own heart. Is it soft, is it beautiful? Men will flock to you if it is, and for the right reason. Having a sexy face or body means nothing, it doesn't last.

But sleeping with every guy who wants to have sex with you (Hint, there will never be a shortage of guys who want to have sex with a woman) is a sure recipe for a dark, clouded, angry, bitter heart in the long run.

• It depends; but the short answer is yes.

I mean, a guy who would bang a unnattractive woman just for sex is someone who isn't that unnattracted.

But yes, IF a man must ask a woman for sex; of course compliments come first so at least it's understood why the man wants to sleep with the lady.

I've asked strange women for sex before; and the only time she didn't mind was when I told her she was beautiful first. (or not I didn't actually sleep with here she probably thought I was joking or something).

• "Like if he thinks about sleeping with me instead of another girl"

That "instead of" part... That would be a no.

• What lol

• You asked he thought about banging you instead of another girl

He's not, or he wouldn't. He's thinking about you, that other chick, and any other hot chicks he saw that day

• I still don't understand but ok

• He's going through puberty. If you are female, he will want to have sex with you. It has nothing to do with whether or not he thinks you are attractive.

• That's not true haha he doesn't think about fucking every girl and then tells his friends he wants to. You probably won't understand because you're ugly

• Maybe I am ugly, but after you've lost your virginity to this little crush of yours, you'll have to wonder whether this ugly bastard was speaking the truth every time he looks and smiles at another girl.

• obviously. unless he'[s drunk

• stupid ass question

• Yes he definitely thinks you're attractive and wants to sleep with you

• Guys at your age will have sex with any girl

• Except he actually tells people he wants to do me

• You were the one that said if i was actually hot he'd want to date me but I already have a boyfriend so obviously my boyfriend thinks I'm hot

• maybe he couldnt do any better :)

• listen, i know some guys want only to cum, so u can wait to decide if he is attracted to u or just want your body.

• Yeah he thinks you're attractive enough to do.

• no, he doesn't.

• If he wants to sleep with you, then by definition he finds you sexualy attractive. He may not think you are good looking though, being attractive and being good looking are different things.

What Girls Said 3

• No. There are some guys who will stick their dick in any wet chick, but that doesn't mean he's attracted to her.

• Read what I wrote lol

• That's different.. lol. Yes, I would think he thinks that you're more attractive than the other girl he's thinking about.

OR... he could be one of those mind-gaming sleazes who wants you to think that so that he can get in your pants easily.

• I didn't even ask if he thinks I'm more attractive. I just asked if he thinks I'm attractive.

• He just wants to get in your pants and that's it. A pass time... to answer your question... I dont know if he finds you attractive!! All I know is he wants sex, but lets be real!! Anyway would have sex with a girl that gives it..

• most likely, at least to some level, its hard to say because he is so young and it is just for one time?