Any other gifted people here?

I can heal people and sometimes dream about the future, stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can surprise others with my Southern Accent lol. Some people can't believe it's me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a 6th sense about pregnancy I'm not joking. Whenever somebody is pregnant i can always tell before anyone says it. The freakiest time was when i was out with a friend and some other random girl started chatting him up. She was standing behind me and i didn't look back or see her at ALL and my first thought was "oh she's pregnant"

Well she walked away and lo and behold this big old belly in front of her. My jaw dropped and my friend was like "what? Oh yeah she's pregnant" cuz i was staring. I was also the first to call it with my mom, twice with my sister and once with my sister in law

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I can shit gold.

• Sometimes i win rock paper scissors

• how can u heal people?

• Healing prayer, and hands on healing, at least that is what we Pentecostals believe.

• My mistake

And yes I do, in fact I've seen it done, and I've done it myself, we Pentecostal believe in the power of hands on healing through prayer, spiritual gifts given to us by god to spread his word and fight darkness in this world.

• woww cool!
    I can sometimes make pancakes?

• I can pick up on emotions :$

• I can know just from the sound of footsteps (When Im in room with door closed and someone is walking outside in the dorm corridor) who the person is. I know footstep sounds of all 25 people living on my dormitory floor but I think its not a gift but rather some strong attention I would have unconsciously paid to the movement. :P

• Nop! I am not that special, you need to be strong enough to be capable to deal with that. I am not.