Is it possible to fall in love this way?

Is it possible to feel drawn to someone whom you NEVER dated or even had sex with. You do see the person from time to time... but it feels like you have met them before like in another life or something. You have strong emotions and feelings of this person in that you feel that you and he/she was met to be together and you want to be with them. Such as hang out with them, talk to them and get to know them (not necessarly sex). ALSO lets say that you also think about them a lot as well imagining how it would be to hang out with them and etc. Is it possible to feel like you are falling in love with a person from experiencing all of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what happened to me 25 years ago this week.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this feeling Your head sspinsbecause you feel so attached to this person you ddon't talk to much, your heart drops and the beating stops for a moment when I see him, I have to recollect myself every time I look down and feel not even worthy to like someone so perfect. This has been hhappeningfor two years almost, and I found out he may date me in sSeptemberwhen he is ready. I am amazed, iIam aabsolutelysmitten for him. I ddon'tknow if this is love, but all I kknowis that this is the closest Ihave ever been to it. there are too many thoughts and feelings that flood into my mmind and I can't sort them out, not even with music and it is how I sort and solve all problems.

I hope you figure out if you love him, I would say you do personally, but it is up to you. No one knows how you feel, even when you describe it. They would have to feel it. What do you feel? I think if you are questioning if you're in love, then most likely you are.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I feel this way about a girl right now

What Girls Said 3

• I've kind of been in that situation. I don't think I fell in love, but I was very deeply infatuated, he was literally on my mind 24/7 and everything you described, it was like that for 3 years.
    So, I think it may be infatuation. I mean, usually a person doesn't even know the difference.

• I've actually thought I was in love with someone before I met them. And I have also felt such an intense connection to someone that I knew I was going to be great friends. Both were true. The guy I thought I loved before I knew, I have now been with him for almost five years and I am madly in love with in. The person I knew was going to be a great friend is now there for me through thick and thin and is my best friend.

• its possible.