Girls, if this immature behavior on my part?

I have 20 super close friends that i will never introduce to my girlfriend because if things go sour between me and my girlfriend, i don't want her to turn them against me.

I have introduced her to most of my other friends, but these 20 i am keeping as a backup in case she turns my other friends against me.

• Yes it is
    65% (22)
  • No it isn't immature
    35% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I do Not see why Some of your Own Business has to be ALL her Bees wax 'Business.' It's not as though you have Prevented her from Meeting 'Most of my other friends,' why does it have to Totally All the honey here, dear?
    She is Merely a 'Girlfriend' and not some wife with strife. A man should be Entitled to have some of his sweet cake to himself and not have to Include his own Honey in Every single bite.
    I like the way you are thinking and I agree you are using your King Bee head. If things should go sour and go south, her Mouth... May be your own demise with the other guys, the best of the rest, with her own Drama Queen redrick.
    Good luck. xx

• And another way for one to look at it.. If anything goes wrong, even if you were in her shoes, you or her could go crying to the friends til the end and a Big hullabaloo would be made and bringing them all into it.. It happens in many cases where you want to cry on their shoulders or make them Involved in some way. xx

What Girls Said 13

• First off, I'm doubting that you have 20 "super" close friends. Good friends, sure. But "super close" as in you share pretty much everything with them? Hey, maybe you do, but most people have like max 5 "super close" friends.

But that's beside the point.

If they really are super close friends, why would they turn on you if you and your girlfriend broke up? And if you are so close with these people, wouldn't you want your girlfriend to be part of that group? And don't you trust her? Why are you even with her if you think she's the kind of person who is going to "turn" your friends against you?

Sounds like you don't trust your girlfriend, don't want to grow your lives together, and that you are insecure in your status with your supposedly "super close" friends.

• I wouldn't say it was "immature" but I really do think you're overly paranoid.
    You sound like you don't trust her and that's not a good sign.
    Also, if they are your friends, they should be on your side, not listening to your girlfriend if she ever did do that.

• this is very very immature.. at least trust one of them.. why will she turn them against you? and if she does.. then why would your friends believe her and mess their friendship with you? it sounds like you dont have a good relationship with any of them

• You need professional for your paranoia.

• Do u even love her? Do u trust that she loves u? Because u seem like u dont trust her.. i mean if u love eachother no one will turn people against the other a healthy relationship shouldn't be based on that think about it once more i think its immature :(

• Tbh that's kinda dumb if they're really as close as you claim then you should trust them enough to always stick to you lol

• Wow! You seem to have great in your friends and girlfriend.

You sure you want to keep them as friends and your girlfriend as your girlfriend. It sure doesn't seem worth it, since you trust these people sooo much!

• If they're such close friends, are they really susceptible to being "turned"?

• I'm sorry, but the fact that you can't trust her makes your relationship sound kind of unhealthy. Try to build your trust with her, then introduce her to ALL of your friends. She'll find out one way or another anyway.

• Well if thats the case its not immature, it just means that this is a fling and your not serious about her. If she doesn't know where she stands on you "priority list" you may end up with problems mate. Talk to her and make sure shit dont get messy.

• It isn't immature , but i would certainly be questioning your friendships. If i thought for one minute my friends could be swayed to turn against me by an ex.. i would consider them as enemies. I would consider us as just strangers with memories.

I couldn't date or be friends with anyone who i believed had a potential of turning against me, or turning someone else against me 😊

• yes! if she cared about you she wouldn't do that she deserves to meet all of your friends if you guys loved each other it shouldn't be a probem

• yeah it is.