I'm having a really bad anxiety attack right now and I can't calm down. Help?

My boyfriend is the only person that can calm me down in these situations and I can't talk to him right now and I don't know what to do. None of my friends are texting me back either. Does anyone have any methods or something to help calm me? Thank you so much in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about your top five favorite places to be in the whole world--whether it is in your boyfriends arms, at the beach, under your favorite blanket, in the French Alps, shopping in your favorite store with a credit card with no limit... whatever. Just spend a few minutes picturing yourself in each place. It gets you out of your panic mode for a minute and is kind of like a little 're-set' button.

• Thank you. This is really helping.

• I am glad it's helping you. Sometimes writing down your top 100 things on paper helps, too. Feel better soon!

What Guys Said 4

• Smoke a doobie. This is what marijuana is for.

• Deep breathing exercises

• What's stressing you out?

• Mostly just life in general. I'm really tired so it triggers attacks more when I can't think straight. I'm really stressed about my friends. They have a lot of crap going on with them and they throw it on me

• Man thats rough. I probably won't be able to say anything to help you, but I would say your friends will grow as people if they are able to overcome their own problems. You can support them emotionally, but in the end they will benefit from doing the dirty work. I have no idea what is going on with them, but it sounds like they want you to be a figure of strength in their life. So be strong.

• What about your parents?

• This will be the only thing I agree with on this post.

• My parents are asleep. I'm not going to wake them up for this.

What Girls Said 1

• take deep breaths, try to relax, sit or lay down and just focus on your breathing.