Could you live without a mirror, or any reflective surface in order to maintain appearance?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to wash and moisturize my face on a schedule, or else I would either be a dry flaky mess or a greasy mess.

But, I think I could, I'm great at applying my moisturizing lip stick. I've got cream blush, and I would go with mattes on my eyes. I guess I wouldn't use mascara unless I had to.

I think I could make it work. My hair is another story. I think I could manage with well moisturized hair and hair clips.

What Girls Said 6

• I feel like living without a mirror would boost my self-confidence... I think it'd be good to live without mirrors.

• Never!!! I think that is part of 1000 ways to die actually

• Good question... possibly, though it'd be difficult

• Every time I go camping.

• That's kind of hard to do... I need water to live.

• I'm not sure. I think I'd survive but I don't think I would like it.. I mean I think it's obvious that you want to know how you look and how other people see you.

• True, and sometimes your family or friends will say, nah, you look fine, without really appraising you

• Yeah, it's actually very wrong wanting to know how other people will see you because you are the only one who should care. If you are happy with your apperance it should be enough. But sadly that's not how society has made us.

What Guys Said 1

• I lived like that for a couple of years. It's perfectly doable.