What does it mean if someone says yout weak?

my friend told me i come off as weak & thats why people pick on me so what does that mean cuz ik im not a weak person at all , im actually very tough 💪

Most Helpful Guy

• When someone says this, they mean that you come off as passive, to the point that people feel that you won't retaliate back at them if they do something disrespectful.

Nothing wrong with flexing that inner toughness than necessary! I'm that type of person as well. people may think i'm passive or soft, because i'm a optimistic, overall happy person and don't use unnecessary aggression all the time. Very diplomatic. But don't fuck with me or I snap extremely fast and extremely hard! :-D

What Guys Said 3

• I think if you were tough then you wouldn't be asking this question. Being tough means:
    1. Able to withstand attack from others.
    2. Being able to and having the courage to fight back when attacked.
    Of course, one can be reactionary so seeking advice is a good thing at times, but sometimes acting instead of asking for advice is just as important for conveying a sense of toughness.
    One other thing: A good tough person also is strong enough to know and publicly admit when they've made a mistake or failed. They "own up to it". One who is not tough keeps silent or covers up...

• Well if you are mentally tough then probably you are very reserved and of silent type so they think you don't say anything or do anything when people talk disrespectfully towards you.

• Self-proclaimed tough people... usually aren't.

What Girls Said 1

• It means they are trying to berate you and you should ignore their efforts.