Do you think it's attractive when a guy/girl can sing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it is a really attractive thing when a girl can sing. Partially it is because I really love music. I can't sing myself worth crap, but I'm always fascinated when someone else can sing well. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's a major turn on for me. Music is my life and if a guy has a beautiful voice and can serenade me I'd melt 😍

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on what you mean by they can sing or not. It would really depend on their singing voice and the genres they sing for it to be attractive to me. If they're singing a genre that I find enjoyable to listen to and she has a really good singing voice, then it's DEFINITELY attractive.

• I just think it's adorable when they try, whether they're "good" or not.

Who doesn't like being sung to, ya know?

• It's annoying when they think they are good so they do it all the time... but if you don't sound like Martina McBride belting out a song it is best you limit it

What Girls Said 3

• Not really, I mean it's cute but it doesn't add a big deal of a thing

• I do. I love finding out that people can sing. Especially guys. I've always wanted to be serenaded.

• Of course :D