Do you have dreams everyday?

i have interesting dreams almost every single night. some people tell me they dont have dreams though and only see a black screen most of the time.

• i have dreams most of the time
    44% (8)57% (8)50% (16)Vote
  • i dont have dreams most of the time
    28% (5)21% (3)25% (8)Vote
  • other/results/ its 50-50
    28% (5)22% (3)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• The only dreams I tend to have are during the day. Those are usually the different kind though, like long term goals in relationships and careers.
    For like sleeping dreams, I hardly ever get them. It's probably because I don't get much sleep-- during school days I'm studying, during non school days I'm on GAG or get some sudden song inspiration at 3AM... When I get song inspiration, I write out the full song, much to the distress of my poor body who wants sleep.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont often have dreams. or maybe i do, but i dont remember most. strange coincidence though because i had the most vivid and strange dream last night.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have the most absurd dreams. I don't even know what to think sometimes after I wake up. Sometimes it messes with my whole day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly nightmares that I will have to wake up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday and always night terrors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone dreams, they maybe just don't remember they did. I dream every night, but don't remember them either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I rarely have dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dreams are pretty random sometimes I'll have them every night or multiple dreams per nighy other times I could go months without having a single one...

Most of the time I can't even remember them.

0|0
    0|0
    • i remember my dreams untill i wake up fully then i forgot more than half

• I rarely have dreams, sometimes only. Most of the times they're nightmares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 50-50 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You always dream it just depends if you remember it or no

0|0
    0|0
  • Really everyone dreams every night, but most people don't remember them. TestTubePlus did a series about dreaming on YouTube.

0|1
    0|0