What's your idea of a perfect weekend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wake up early on a Saturday, prepare some food and bring it back to bed to share with the girlfriend, cuddle and watch crap on netflix while we play random number games and such.. bit of play fighting if she cheats at said game.
    Spend the day in bed and not once look at a clock... night comes and we move to the roof and watch the stars... threaten to push her off if she sees another freaking shooting star!! I wanna see one -_-
    Sleep!

Sunday... game a little bit, draw a tad, then grab a book and sit back to back under the tree in a field near us and just read for hours ^_^

Bliss

Most Helpful Girl

• Sat- get up out of bed slowly, go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee and cruise around in the kitchen making myself breakfast. Take a shower and get ready and go do things that I need to get done for the day. Come back home, relax, watch tv, get ready for bed and spend the rest of the night talking to the boyfriend lol

Sun- exactly like Sat, but minus the going out part. I usually do house chores that day and do that while I have earphones in my ears and jam to some music. After that I do some gardening, play with my dog and my rabbit, then shower, be lazy around the house and jump on gag while talking to the boyfriend till its early Monday morning and then go to work -___-" LOOL

What Guys Said 2

• picnic, beach, date, movies, bonfire, and cuddling

• I have no idea, never thought of it before.

What Girls Said 2

• On Saturday, I won't set the clock so I would wake up naturally. By then it's most likely noon, make myself a cup of tea, and some food. Go out to get some errands done. Come home, relax. Laze around the house.

On Sunday, almost like Saturday. But I don't do errands on Sunday. I just jam to some music while completing my work on Sunday. By 5 I would stop doing it and make myself dinner, or go out to meet my friends or boyfriend (if he's back). Come home, relax.

• Sleep all day haha maybe just give myself a day free of electronic gadgets and have some fun outside in the forest.