Girls, Should stranger danger end when you're 18 and over?

There's this girl I know and she's 19 but she's so immature and keeps acting like she's 15 in regards to strangers etc.
so do you think that when you turn 18 it's time to put the stranger danger thing behind you as in not be frightened of strangers? And think men are pedos? What do you think?

• Yes
    22% (5)
  • No
    78% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well kind of... It's always good to stay conscious of your suroidings and the people around you Justin case but in general usually when people hit puberty well maybe a bit older they're interested in other people so in order to flirt or get a bf/gf you have to meet and conversate with other people and how can that happen if you're terrified of everyone around you and won't give them the time of day?

So yes id say stranger danger should end around 14 or 15... But stay coucious of adults they don't know obviously and once they're 18 they need to have their big boy/girl pants on and jump into the real world they can't stay sheltered forever.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think this necessarily has to do with turning a age and magically leaving behind thoughts you've had for a number of years.
    This girl probably has had a lot go on in her life, more than you know.
    Those things can probably account for her behavior.

• All I can say is you must live some where nice lol.

I constantly have my gun or taser with me and i'm always watching for strangers and what they want or may do, that shit should never end, especially if you're a woman.

I think it's always better to be cautious.

• Stranger are always to be viewed sceptically not because pedos as you call it but because you have no idea who it is. They could be a racist murderer theif or perfectly good person. Thing is you don't know for sure. While you shouldn't run away every time someone talks to you, you should exercise caution to avoid putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation

• That wouldwould be a Rockie scary movie mistake dont trust strangers. You shall die!!! Or meet someone very interesting.

• It is stupid to assume all guys are rapists or pedos or whatever. But strangers will be strangers. Don't completely let your guard down just because you turned 18.