Where should you go to in Britain (QUIZ)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseypippin/travel-britain-3-q#.gaP2oMlEl

You got: Portmeirion

You need a serious escape from reality, so let me introduce you to your new favourite holiday spot: the Welsh resort of Portmeirion. The charming village was built in 1925 by a landscaper and architect and looks like Disneyland, the Italian Riviera, and Munchkinland combined, so hurry up and spend the weekend there already!
Where should you go to in Britain (QUIZ)?

1|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Portmeirion
    You need a serious escape from reality, so let me introduce you to your new favourite holiday spot: the Welsh resort of Portmeirion. The charming village was built in 1925 by a landscaper and architect and looks like Disneyland, the Italian Riviera, and Munchkinland combined, so hurry up and spend the weekend there already!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-25234-1438865495-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• You got: Portmeirion

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Whitby

The charming and mysterious seaside town of Whitby MUST be next on your bucket list. Nestled on the coast of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, the area is completely picturesque, and curious visitors will be interested to learn that it inspired the locations of Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

0|0
    0|0