GaGers, if u were able to change to the opposite geneder for 3 days what would u do?

This is just for fun lol, I'm just curious to know :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd bait a bunch of douchbags into cheating on their girlfriends and getting caught. Then, in wake of the breakups I'd revert to my irresistably masculine form just in time to catch one of the rebounds.

J/k

I'd lay low and avoid putting myself in any awkward situation that might scar me for life.

• Hahha awkward situations that might scar u for life? U have any examples in mind? 😂😄😄

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could change into the opposite sex for 3 days, I would definitely pee outside. I would write my name in my pee because I could! I would also have sex, just to see what it felt like as a man.

What else would I do? I'm not sure. I guess just be a dude and go out and do dude stuff? :P

What Guys Said 24

• #1. I'd buy lots of carrots
    oliviajenkins.com.au/.../CARROTS.jpg
    #2. Take a selfie of happy legs
    #3. Try different hairstyles and stare in the mirror for long periods of time.
    #4. Nail polish
    #5. Lipsticks and leave kiss here and there
    #6. Reject nice guys (for fun. after all I'm girl for 3 days only)
    #7. I'd check which boob is bigger
    #8. Measure waist to hip ratio
    #9. Fish for complements online
    #10. This is tenth

• I would fart next to random guys in public and watch to see how guys react to a girl farting in next to a random guy in public.

I would treat some guys like shit so that once they turned back into girls they would know what it is like for us guys. I know not all girls treat guys like shit and some guys do the same to girls but I have had enough of being treated badly that is why I would do that so girls knew how it feels to us guys.

• Fair enough!

• Haha lol right... Yeah it is just I am sick of being treated badly when I am a good person it truly sucks.

• I know and I totally understand!! Nice people can be taken advantage of ( unfortunately 😔😔 ) and it just really sucks to feel like that.. I have been in that place too but it was from a girl I thought she was my best friend 😒😐 ... But now I really have a best friend and she is amazing.. So when things go bad another good thing will come to replace it 😊

• I'd make hot female friends, tell them very good things about myself and then when I was a man again I'd just show up and enjoy the results of my work xD

Oh, I'd also masturbate to see how it's like without a dick.

• Go on a shopping spree for feminine items than stay in bed for days, knowing my luck I'd be on my period.
    http://img.memecdn.com/period-rage_c_177830.jpg

• same things i do now... my life wouldn't change much if i was a gal... i'd still listen to da same music, speak da same way i speak now and eat da same food

at least good thing's i'd spend less money for razors... fuckin facial hair r a curse :'(

• do what all girls do

• masturbate a lot. possibly fuck a lot too. I dunno.

• @Ren-Riven said, walk around topless.

If I was a girl... I'd still walk around topless xD
    It's just 3 days anyway

• I don't know because it hasn't happened. It's like people who ask those question about what you'd do if someone you know died. Unless it's actually happened to you, you can't say anything.

• Yeah I know but I, mean, if this happened maybe u would like to do something's guys don't do as much, that's what I'm asking !

• I'd probably have all kinds of protected sex. You gotta use your time somehow!

• Well, i don't need to be a woman because all I would have to do is act hypocritical about feminism, asked to be taken care of, ask men to be romantic without being sexual and reciprocating, and ask men to treat me equally but be chivalrous

• Same shit different body.

• I would like women to be brutally honest with themselves and with men, about everything, without mindgames ;)

• Yeah the MINDGAMES 😈 hahaah 😜

• hahaha yeah that's the point ;) I hope that when I become a woman I also get her ability to play mind games :D lol

• Hahahha good luck 😂😄😎

• I'll be a lesbian and I would just enjoy every minute of it. :)

• Likewise. I would even rather try lesbian sex than sex with a man in such a case.

• That's really nice of you :)

• Hahha thanks 😊

• Be a slut on day 1.
    Marry some rich sucker on day 2.
    Divorce him on day 3 and retire on his money.

• boucinds boobs xD i think will be fun just jump and see them boncing xD and see what girl feel when they walk on the street, having sex and thats it

• Lol its not as fun as u think 😆 it hurts sometimes depends on how strong u jumped 🙈🙉🙊 and about walking in the street thing... We feel just normal lol 😆

• but i was thinking about being a hot damn girl xD and when i say jump its like big jumps its just make them bounce xD

• Ooooh then u will get looots of guys staring lol 😒😆 oooooh ok then enjoy jumping 😂😂😆

• I would find out what it's like to have a real girly orgasm and all kinds of stuff like that

• Well I myself have no trans feelings. But yeah, I am damn curious myself so I would.

Though would people remember me as a man or would they think I was always a woman?

• I think they might not know unless u tell them.. I think? O_o

• Nope thanks u can keep the sexual thing for urself lol 😆🙉

• I'd goof around in the girls locker room. I'd go to the bar and get free drinks. I'd strip naked in front of a full length mirror and jump up and down and watch my boobs bounce all over the place.

• It would be all sexual and since you are 17, I am not going to go into detail.

I would try and experience the female orgasm as much as I could since it is 1000x's better than ours.

I would also soak up as much of the attention that I could because as a girl you take for granted that the world acknowledges your existence so easily.

• Masturbate, and have lesbian sex.

• #1. I'd give a 4.0 GPA pre-med student a blowjob.

#2. I'd use a turkey baster to impregnate one of my female friends (with her consent, of course).

#3. I'd present the paternity test to him, and tell him to work extra-hard in medical school, because being a daddy before he's ready or wants to be isn't easy or cheap (oh, and that my friend and I say "thank you very much" for his generous donation to our dreams of being a mommy).

#4. Attend an "equal rights" rally for women, and strongly advocate for why it's so unfair that men have more rights under the law than women do

#5. Then I think I would just take advantage of all the medical and healthcare benefits that apply only to me, even though I'm paying the same insurance premium as guys every month. I'd probably stack up on birth control pills, and hang out around CVS with a mocking pouty face telling guys, "Aww, how much did those condoms cost? Aww, poor thing. Enjoy paying for birth control out of pocket b*tches! How does it feel? Muahaha!"

At the end of day 3, I would just go back to resuming being a "privileged male" with "more legal rights" under "the law."

• If I was a girl, I'd go out and slut it up. I'd get my ass pounded by 30 different men at a time and get pregnant--because what the hell happens to the fetus when I change back to a man?

• I'd get pregnant by a rich guy then live off the proceeds.

What Girls Said 10

• If I had a crush, I would go to my crush and have a bro talk, and ask him if he likes me ( the female me). But I don't have a crush

• I would see what it was like to break a girls heart. I wonder if guy's get a kick out of it. I want to experience what thoughts are going through their head when they do it.

• Yeah that's a good idea... I always wanted to know exactly what's going through a guys head during those things ! ( break UPS, falling in love, etc etc )

• Take off my shirt in public, lol.
    Flirt with girls, ask someone out on a date. I wanna see how difficult it is for them... to approach girls

• Lift heavy weights, I guess, lol

• @Anon1999 Nothing? Are you kidding me! D:
      by the way, I don't think I can ever lift 50 kgs, cause I weight around 52 kgs, lol
      And you're only few inches taller than me :p

• Hey, wait I take back my words... I just remembered you're lot taller than me!! XD

• I posted a similar question. Basically all of the stuff I said there www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1545371-what-are-some-stuff-you-would-do-if-you-were-the-opposite-sex-s-body

• If you don't wanna read it, it basically says pee everywhere, masturbate, have sex with guys and girls, grow a beard (as much as I can in 3 days), test my strength, and say stuff with my new voice.

• I read it 😂 and u have a bunch of stuff planned already haha 😄

• If I were a guy I would fuck a bunch of girls, play video games, go to a cigar bar, and sit with my legs fully spread at all times

• If I was a guy.. I would do nothing. I would sit on the couch and watch my wife or girlfriend do everything.

• I kinda wanna know if helicopter dick is a real thing, also I would try to fuck everything and anything just to know how it feels. I would go out on dates and be the man of their dreams, cause I know what women want. :D

• Walk around topless for sure

• Sure. Why not? When would I have that opportunity again?

• If i were a guy for 3 days.. I'd treat a woman like a queen , likeshe dereves to be treated. :-)