Messy or tidy person?

Are you a messy or a tidy person?
I think I'm a bit of both.
My room looks like a battlefield most of the time.. My schoolbooks, clean/dirty pieces of clothing, shoes, chargers etc. are spread on the floor and on my desk. One night when I came back from the bathroom, I almost slipped and fell on a piece of paper that was just laying there. But when I'm staying over at a friend's, I make sure my stuff stays together and that it doesn't just lay around her house.
A thing that makes me 'tidy' is when I need to make a planning or a itinerary (I hope this makes sense). I am very organized when it comes to those kind of things:)

• I am a messy person
    26% (5)17% (1)24% (6)Vote
  • I am a tidy person
    32% (6)33% (2)32% (8)Vote
  • I am a mix of both
    42% (8)50% (3)44% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely more of a tidy person. I can't withstand too much clutter! Which seems to be a rarity for a guy. When I was in college I was the cleanest guy out of all the roommates!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm a pretty tidy person. i like everything to be in order. my room is slightly messy, just because its small and i don't have a lot of space to put my things. i can see my floor and i know where everything is. its just a lot of random stuff put together lol!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bedroom is a disaster but the rest of the house looks good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i m a mix.. it totally depends on my mood..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly tidy, but I really should dust more often...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tidy person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im extremely messy in every corner of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tidy person, I can't support mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tidy person

0|0
    0|0