What is your name?

Avivianna :)

@Espolare99 This random stranger has created an account with a similar name as mine, notified me that she pays attention to me, and is trolling around on GAG pretending to be me as if there's nothing greater going on in her life besides imitating a stranger on GirlsaskGuys. com. I would like to draw everyone's attention to this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• 0|1
  • Max. Quite simple.

• Meson Fielde.

Would make a cool spy name, wouldn't it.
    (nope)

• My name is Jack. :P

• That's a beautiful name. Where are you from?

• OK, sorry, it's just that I'm very used to women considering any attempt to start a conversation as a form of harrassment these days.

• No offense but do you truly believe the problem is that a bunch of women think your attempt to start a convo is “harassment” (dramatic choice of words) or that there’s something about your communication style that GENERALLY rubs people the wrong way? Just food for thought

• Amri... but that is my shortname/nickname ;) ... I love your name by the way

• I'm James. Nickname (from my wonderful sibling) is Squirt.

• It starts with a P and it ends with an L; it's a very common name

• Tucker :) let the F word and movie references commence haha

• Pretty name, but kind of a mouthful. I would abbreviate the heck out of that.

I'm Zack. 😎

• Watermelondrea Angelic Fruitopia Jones.

Jk, it's Christian.

• Tardar Sauce is my name!

• Mine starts with a "P" and ends with an "l" too

• i forgot :)

• I am lover-of-girls 😎

What Girls Said 15

• My first name is Melanie.

• Ellie is the name.

• It's Jessica.

• Mona the vampire.

• my name is Destiny

• Aiga (Yes, my parents suck at picking out names.)

• My name is Rima

• I will only tell my nickname.. It's Zeela.. Kill me now.

• the unknown.. :)

• Crypt Keeper

• What's the origin of your name?

• Hadley anna-rose love it

• Meh.. Jordan.

• My name is Alexis :) <3

• Eh... That's not a very typical Brazilian name. Unless you're born to a very uneducated family...

• Your point being? Don't be a coward about it: say what you mean to say instead of tip-toeing around flimsy, rude comments. Not every Brazilian mother chooses to give her child a typical Portuguese name just as some Asian mothers choose to name their daughters Ashley or Ellen. But according to your logic, African American females must have uneducated families if their mothers didn't give them a very "typical Black name". . . ?

• If it wasn't meant to be offensive then you probably would have had no problem answering unanonymously.
      I don't appreciate you insinuating that I may have been "born to a very uneducated family..." because I wasn't given a "very typical Brazilian name."

• Since you are so educated, why don't you explain how my entire family is uneducated due to my mother's choice to give me a certain name?