Is it weird that I consider people without friends privileged and I feel sorry for people with lots of friends?

Anybody else feelin da same?

• weird
  • not weird

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't consider a friendless person "privileged"...
    I just marvel at the fact that they're usually more independent, and that's a good thing.

Being friendless is seen as a bad thing, and is sometimes laughed at. But we've all been or felt like we had no one by our side at one point, and that's when some people realize that we can't always rely on other people to make us happy.

That my friend ^ is what makes a person friendless.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not unusual, however it may indicate somehow unhealthy social life.

What Girls Said 5

• That's really weird bro. Are you incredibly introverted?

• Dunno... but i value time for myself really really much

• Well I only have friends in my life. :) So I feel I am privileged. My family are no longer in my life anymore, so if it weren't for my friends I would not have anybody... Literally.

• I think people whether introverted or extroverted should have friends. you'll eventually get tired and even scared of being alone and it sort of turns into a phobia. at least a handful of friends will be worth the effort to help you if you're in trouble. or to have a good time. Being alone can be fun until you realise that you have no one to share that fun with, as harsh as it may sound , it is true!

• Well, I think the opposite! I think that people with many friends are privileged.

• Yep your a little weird.

What Guys Said 2

• I think your outlook is definitely abnormal but I wouldn't say weird. It sounds to me like you must have been burned by friends and relationships in the past if you see having friends as a negative

• Yeah, sure "I don't need friends anyway!" kinda thing.