You gonna die in one year, what do you do first?

Well, I'm virgin now, but if I would die in a year the first thing I would do would be sex XD
Then, I would travel as much as I can

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here I'd probably have sex, get a guy I like to kiss me (first kiss), travel to Europe, go skydiving (I've always wanted to do that) and heaps of other fun, adrenaline activities.

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 5

• I'd blow all my money on an amazing WEDDING to my sweetheart, I'd see as many movies I could, sunrises as I could, and travel strictly to eat food in every country in the world

• Travel as much as i can, meet Zac efron and eat all the food i can. Give others some happy memories to remember about me instead of sadness.

• I would like to him too XD he could be my first HAHAHAH
      That's nice! I would like to travel too

• say sorry to everyone i ever hurt family, friends and especially god and try to live as the best human possible

• kidnap taylor swift. #obviously

• Probably visit Japan, write out my will, and probably cry a lot because I'm way too young to die!