3-5 years old kid..
What would you do if your kid smeared lipstick all over his/her face and ate the lipstick?
What Guys Said 5
Most products aren't toxic but would clean them up and call the poison center
just to be on the safe side ,2
Not much you can do except you have a lot to clean now and at least it was just lipstick and nothing poisonous1
Do not let them in the makeup again lol kid should be fine, check for rainbow poop serious kids fine.1
So you like lipstick eh? Well you're gonna eat SO much lipstick! I'd feed them lipstick till they puked.0
What Girls Said 5
Lipstick should not be toxic, so after you clean them up you could show it to them and tell them never to do it again. My roommate and I kept ours in like a locked drawer so that her son would not play with them and there are lots of bags that lock or latch that are hard for them to get into!1
I did it when I was around that age. If my kid smeared lipstick all over his/her face, I would just laugh and think back when I did it.
Next time, I'll think of hiding my makeup, lol 😂1
Well they are a child so its expected. Move the makeup out of their reach and have them punished especially if it's expensive makeup1
My nieces have done that. I made sure they cleaned their mouths and threw out the lipstick.1
Oh god.. I'd panic , wash it off them and kick myself for leaving makeup in their reach.1
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.