What would you do if your kid smeared lipstick all over his/her face and ate the lipstick?

3-5 years old kid..

Most Helpful Guy

• go to the doctor asap. im pretty sure that isn't a healthy thing to have in your stomach

What Guys Said 5

• Most products aren't toxic but would clean them up and call the poison center
    just to be on the safe side ,

• Not much you can do except you have a lot to clean now and at least it was just lipstick and nothing poisonous

• Do not let them in the makeup again lol kid should be fine, check for rainbow poop serious kids fine.

• So you like lipstick eh? Well you're gonna eat SO much lipstick! I'd feed them lipstick till they puked.

• why would smear lipstick all over ur face zell :P

What Girls Said 5

• Lipstick should not be toxic, so after you clean them up you could show it to them and tell them never to do it again. My roommate and I kept ours in like a locked drawer so that her son would not play with them and there are lots of bags that lock or latch that are hard for them to get into!

• I did it when I was around that age. If my kid smeared lipstick all over his/her face, I would just laugh and think back when I did it.
    Next time, I'll think of hiding my makeup, lol 😂

• Well they are a child so its expected. Move the makeup out of their reach and have them punished especially if it's expensive makeup

• My nieces have done that. I made sure they cleaned their mouths and threw out the lipstick.

• Oh god.. I'd panic , wash it off them and kick myself for leaving makeup in their reach.