Which of these oldies amazing actors is your favorite?

Some are older than others, and I love all of them and I just gotta know who you find the best :)

• Tom Cruis
    36% (5)6% (1)19% (6)Vote
  • Bruce Willis
    36% (5)18% (3)26% (8)Vote
  • Sylvester Stallone
    0% (0)24% (4)13% (4)Vote
  • Arnold Shwarzenegger
    14% (2)47% (8)32% (10)Vote
  • Van Damme
    14% (2)5% (1)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Bruce Willis and Tom Cruise the best.
    Arnold looks cute, but he can't really act, lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• These aren't oldies actors! how about Marlon Brando. Bob Hope, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Paul Newman, Spencer Tracy, Laurence Olivier, Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood, Gregory Peck, and many more. Or go even further back to Charlie Chaplin, John Wayne, James Cagney, etc. Now we are talking oldies.

Of those, I think John Wayne was everyone's hero. Bob Hope made everyone laugh. James Cagney was always the perennial bad guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Chill bro! I said 'oldies', not 'dinosaurs'! 😂

• Show All
    • No. Now the ones you mentioned I don't call dinosaurs. I call them extinct 😂 .. (Yes, I know dinosaurs are extinct but the hierarchy!).. And yes, the ones on my list are still making movies but they're old! On their way to ancient 😁

• Ahh. You young kids who have no appreciation for the experience of age, nor for the truly great actors of all time. Your mommies need to wipe your noses, change your diapers, and sit you down to watch real great actors. :-)

• Sylvester Stallone

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruce willis!

1|0
    0|0
  • i like Bruce Willis the best

1|0
    0|0
  • The Terminator would fuck all of them other actors up

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruce Willis. He's very badass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arnold of course, however they are all great Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone they have made some great films for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arnold Master Race!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider any of these guys as "actors." They are just boneheads on the big screen. Daniel Day-Lewis is an actual actor.

1|0
    1|0
    • He's great but he's in a completely different Genre. Almost all of his movies are drama. These actors I've listed are more action stars. Yes every now and then they do drama and such but mostly, they're known for action movies.

• Show All
    • You take that back, sir! Most if not all of their movies are box office hit! There's a reason why they are all still in the business and making lots of money, people demand the great action they bring! Unlike the new 'action heroes' who just keep remaking and or steal the plots of old movies. Now 'those' are boneheads who can't act.

• Most movie goers want to see shit blow up and people get the snot beat out of them... and one liners like "I'll be back!"..."Make my day!"... etc. If you really go back, you can see where the "actors" on your list got their crap from...

• Audrey Hepburn - most classy chick of all time ;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Bruce Willis is the only one of these guys whose ever made me cry in a movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daniel Day-Lewis

0|0
    0|0
  • Tom Cruise is not that old but whatever...
    I would say Van Damme, because he's the shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why I said some are 'older than others'. These are some of my fav action heroes :)

• Oh, my bad, I didn't read the description lol

Yeah, they are cool as hell

• Out of these, Bruce Willis.

1|0
    0|0