I kissed a random man on holiday and now he is flying over to stay with me?

Okay so I met this man in Italy and we was at the bar and we just started kissing and didn't stop for 3 and a half hours infront of everyone. I wanted to stay with him so bad that night but my friend was annoyed because how long we was kissing. I have never kissed anyone like that before. That was my last night so then he tried call me and so on and he is flying over to England from Italy to spend weekend with me. He going to stay with me at my house as I live alone. Does he like me? Isit possible to like someone after a kiss. I've missed a lot of men but there was so much chemistry in that kiss has anyone ever had this before?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am having a hard time believing this but it was still a good read.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you enough to fly to the UK and get in your pants...
    Enjoy your weekend :-) stock up on food, water and condoms because odds are you will not see much sunlight ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• He sounds like a slime ball and you sound like prey. Good luck to the both of you, I'm sure the children will be well cared for.

• It's crazy passion. Live it. Feel it. And then you will know what it is.

• he will penetrate you and you know this. you will enjoy it so relax and take him fully inside you kissing bandit ha ha

What Girls Said 0