Do you remember any of the stories your parents told you as a kid? Take the stork delivering babies for example?

sometimes its easier for parents to lie about things when trying to explain the world to a child that is too young to understand. The stork delivering babies is a classic example.

I have a very vivid memory of my mum telling me a story about the teddy bears in the sky causing thunder and lightning. I must have been pretty young as I was still playing with blocks (the kind in the picture). She said the thunder claps were caused by the teddies stacking up the blocks and knocking them over, and the lightning was the teddies turning the lights on and off. She said it would stop when the mummy teddy woke up and told them off haha.

the reason i remember it is because there is a thunder storm where I am. memories are a funny thing.
do you remember any of the stories your parents told you as a kid? Take the stork delivering babies for example?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1