(Quiz) Which Disney princess are you based on these "Would You Rather" questions?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/which-disney-princess-are-you-based-on-these-would-you-rathe#.nxXm0Xovn

You got: Pocahontas
For you, freedom is the most important thing. You want to travel, explore and experience life to the fullest, even if it’s at the expense of your bank account. Your life might be humble by some standards, but at least it’s exciting!
(Quiz) Which Disney princess are you based on these
Does sound like me.

0|0
28|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I am princess meth teeth here me roar... ROAR!

But according to your quiz I am:

Belle

Knowledge is power, and you’re well aware of that fact. That’s why you’re a princess who values intelligence above all else. You can be a little introverted, but there’s nothing better to you than staying home and getting cozy with a good book (or maybe Netflix).

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-3307-1439334332-3.gif

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I already knew I'd get the same as you before I did the quiz, and yeah I really got Pocahontas.

For you, freedom is the most important thing. You want to travel, explore, and experience life to the fullest, even if it’s at the expense of your bank account. Your life might be humble by some standards, but at least it’s exciting!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8584-1439333798-2.gif

Truly describes me 🙈🙉🙊

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I feel kind of weird doing a quiz that's answer is basically saying I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, but once again-- DAMMIT I LIKE QUIZZES SO I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY.

You got: Ariel
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-9380-1439334311-8.gif
    You have a curious intellect, and you’re always looking for the answers to life’s big questions (like, “What is a fire, and why does it, what’s the word, burn?”). You’re also a princess who knows the value of being able to speak — or sing — your mind.
    -----------
    Unfortunately, my singing voice is that of a beached whale crying for help. I can't sing so I compensate with instruments. And if I'm like Ariel, does this mean I'm going to be naive like her and only get by on luck? :(

Bottom Line: looks like Buzzfeed screwed me over again 😭

2|1
    0|0
    • At least Ariel's a pretty one 😉 hahhah

• Show All
    • you're forgiven XD I feel u

• Haha thanks Pocahontas 😁

• They make Ariel sound like an idiot in the description lol

You have a curious intellect, and you’re always looking for the answers to life’s big questions (like, “What is a fire, and why does it, what’s the word, burn?”). You’re also a princess who knows the value of being able to speak — or sing — your mind.

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Ariel

Disney

Wow!

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Pocahontas

For you, freedom is the most important thing. You want to travel, explore, and experience life to the fullest, even if it’s at the expense of your bank account. Your life might be humble by some standards, but at least it’s exciting!
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...7-841b-cc106f11feb3.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Belle

Knowledge is power, and you’re well aware of that fact. That’s why you’re a princess who values intelligence above all else. You can be a little introverted, but there’s nothing better to you than staying home and getting cozy with a good book (or maybe Netflix).
    I'm more extroverted but still right

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Pocahontas too.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Elsa

You’re a princess who doesn’t give a damn what other people think. You just want to be awesome in your huge castle with your amazing powers and let haters be haters.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

You have a curious intellect, and you’re always looking for the answers to life’s big questions (like, “What is a fire, and why does it, what’s the word, burn?”). You’re also a princess who knows the value of being able to speak — or sing — your mind. Disney

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...23085_1280_1024.jpg

2|0
    0|0

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: Elsa

You’re a princess who doesn’t give a damn what other people think. You just want to be awesome in your huge castle with your amazing powers and let haters be haters.

Fuck yeah bitches, haters gonna hate XD

Well, I'm a loving person, people shouldn't hate me :( XD lol

2|0
    0|0
  • These “Would You Rather” Questions Will Tell You Which Disney Princess You Are

1|0
    0|0
  • i got
    Pocahontas
    cool.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ariel

2|0
    0|0

http://i.imgur.com/wfd1roh.jpg

Cute, lol :)

2|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-3307-1439334332-3.gif

Can't say that's wrong. lol

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

I ammm always asking questions...

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Pocahontas, @MissNowhere, Now living in the Beautiful Pocono Mountains.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • These “Would You Rather” Questions Will Tell You Which Disney Princess You Are

2|0
    0|0

I got the same as you. Great quiz by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hope I will be able to do this. I have spent way too much time feeling sorry for myself and not living life at all.

• Mu favourite disney princess is Mulan though. But Pocahontas isn't bad at all. Glad this is my result.

• Not surprised we got the same one! :)

2|0
    0|0

You have a curious intellect, and you’re always looking for the answers to life’s big questions (like, “What is a fire, and why does it, what’s the word, burn?”). You’re also a princess who knows the value of being able to speak — or sing — your mind. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-9380-1439334311-8.gif

2|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

Damn right!

1|0
    0|0
  • @CupidKOOPA
    LOL

For you, freedom is the most important thing. You want to travel, explore and experience life to the fullest, even if it’s at the expense of your bank account. Your life might be humble by some standards, but at least it’s exciting!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got pocahontas also.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Belle according to this

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Pocahontas too, but I don't like her. I would want to be The Sleeping beuty

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Ariel!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Ariel. Probably about right considering she's a total fangirl, and obsessed with one particular guy. Also I'd love her hair

1|0
    0|0