Good comeback for when another girl calls you an ugly whore?

This is what she wrote:
"You're such a fucking slutty dirty ass whore. You want guys to just use you like that? Though You're ugly as fuck"

I was gonna say "yeah I'd die to look like you"

Most Helpful Guy

• Just shrug, don't reply and ignore her for the rest of your life. Karma will see she gets what she merits.

lessonsfromtheendofamarriage.files.wordpress.com/.../karma.png

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...et-karma-finish-it-32.png

PS: Karma is a biatch.

• there's no such thing as karma! lol

• Karma exists, it's NOT a god or goddess, it's pure logic: an individual hurting one person is likely to hurt several others. At some moment that persons will meet very though resistance and reaction and get hurt by others.

"If the wise man gets wronged, he doesn't fight, doesn't do anything back but he goes to the riverside, sits down and looks at the streaming water. Before long he will see the corpse of his enemy floating by. Then he can go home with peace in his mind." (old Chinese saying)

• I had problems with three managers in the company. I let Karma take care of them:
      -# 1 died from a heart failure before even retiring.
      # 2 got fired for a big stupidity he wrote in hubris
      # 3 had a son who got addicted to heavy drugs.

Most Helpful Girl

• And you can't punch her in the face huh?

• I wish I could but it's online lmao

• Just forward it to her mom and all her relatives over the age of 30.

What Guys Said 5

• Reply as follows:

"... but at least I'm still classier than you.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself 'Would a guy want to be with a drama queen like me who behaves like a middle school girl having her first period?'

Sometimes the purpose of a person's life is to teach others what not to be. I NOW understand your purpose in life.

Thank you."

Then send her this picture:
    cdn.shopify.com/.../mistakesdemotivator.jpeg

or send her to this website:
    http://despair.com/products/mistakes

• "At least guys want to fuck me"

• You don't need a good comeback to something as unimaginative as that. I don't know anything about her, so I can't really concoct a tailored comeback. You could say something like: "Yea, you're right :(. If I was more like you, I would be well on my way to looking like the world's prettiest mangled crack whore."

• Block her and move on with your life.

• u got me confused wid yo mama!

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a little skeptical of what you were even doing or how you were acting to be called that, not that she was right or anything for saying that to someone in the first place but i'm curious lol

• Nothing to her just living my life lol I think she's upset because I posted a "revealing " pic

• Wow, that's just rude then, you can do what you want, it's not her place to tell you any differently.

How can someone who is so hateful with such a miserable personality, call someone else ugly when she's so ugly on the inside. You could say something to that effect maybe.

• "I have haters, I'm someone. 😎"

• Please don't describe yourself again -my response-

• "Thats nice" dont feed into her, if you dont cared she'll get super pissed so you win