No legs or no arms? Why?

I would prefer to have no arms, if I had to choose... I couldn't imagine my life without walking...

Updates:
Wow.. I'm the only weirdo who prefers legs than arms XD okay then :(

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• well my legs are already messed up, so now and then i already have to lean on everything with my arms to keep moving. so there are days when i can't use my legs, and i love to draw, so if i had to choose, id say no legs, kinda getting use to it anyways :/

0|0
    0|0
    • You can draw with your feet :)

• Show All
    • better try to keep all body parts :D but yeah, if you really need to, anything is possible :)

• Hahahah exactly, I want them all with me <3

Agree, anything is possible.

What Guys Said 5

• if i remove my legs would my penis and ass be removed as well?

wether or not i'd choose legs... how could i eat, open doors, carry stuff without 'em?

not to mention it'd be beneficial for savin all da money u'd spend for toilet paper... if ass is included ;p

2|0
    0|0
    • No no, you can keep your ass and dick.

So no legs? I didn't get it._. haha

• Show All
    • y impossible?

• Not impossible but you don't go around all day walking with your arms XD

• AHHH, I can still get a job with no legs. But without arms, what good am I. Can't even type to you right now lol

1|0
    0|0
  • How are you gonna open doors without arms?

0|0
    0|0
  • people just asking these questions for fun and they don't know the real tragedy people live in u couldn't survive one day without electricity

0|0
    0|0
  • no legs, I would rather be able to wipe myself than walk

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Off with me legs! Honestly I already have bad enough feet as it is and nothing in my dreams and aspirations technically requires legs soooo...

1|0
    0|0
  • no legs. arms are everything

0|0
    0|0