Who are you the closest to in your family?

Unfortunately im not close to anyone in my family! How about you guys? 😊🌸

0|0
32|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I was closest by far to my father.

He made me fall in love with the universe. I can NEVER repay him for that. :(

Why do you think you aren't close to anyone in your family?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably closest to my mom. She's not only my mother but also a close friend to me. Her and I can talk about anything and she's one person who I know will always support me. I'm actually really close to both of parents and my brother too though :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• My mother, my 3 sisters and maybe sometimes my older brother although we always argue lol and he is so sensitive, but I excuse him because he is having a hard time right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw, well that's a shame! I'm closest to my sister probably. Then my cousin, but I'm pretty close to all of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would be my momma, but even then we're not close at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess my brother and my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • No one really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to be distancing myself from the rest of my family.

0|0
    0|0
  • My good friend who i consider family :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I'm that close to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister she helped me through a lot but she moved away:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I say my sister (who is 8 years younger than me). We've been through a lot together growing up!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not very close to anybody in my family either

0|0
    0|0
  • Me neither. Lone wolf FTW.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• My youngest uncle I don't know we've always just had a special bond (god I hope that didn't sound creepy).

But seriously I don't know I feel like I could tell him anything and the fummy thing is the fact that I barely get to see him considering one hr lives in another state, two he's a soilder and is constantly drafted, and three my parents aren't even together and I live with my mom and my uncle is my dad's brother so I think you get my point.

But yeah he's really near and dear to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My brother's wife and her sister. I can tell them absolutely anything and they won't judge me for it. They'll support me or help me or do whatever I need. Anyone else is going to be hard to communicate with. But, I can't talk to my brother's wife or her sister very often at all. I might as well not have a close family member.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am definitely not close with anyone, they all suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably my grandmother :) She's awesome (though I love both of my parents too)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closest to my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • to both my parents... but not THAT close

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom! <3 She's the strongest person I've ever met, and she's funny to boot!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the same as you... :( I am more close to my friends. My friends are my only family I have now. <3 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister and my cousin. My parents are passed away, but before they died, I was pretty close to my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closest to my mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom probably we used to talk on the daily or at least 4 times a week not as much anymore but we're still pretty close

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister. 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • My twin bro.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im extremely close to my mom. I love her so much, she's my best friend. she's done and does so much for me and i have for her our bond is pretty much unbreakable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I could say the same. Maybe my sister's husband, but we rarely see each other. I try to only depend and trust on myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closest to my father.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am closest to my little sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closest to my mom :) <3

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom. She is all i have here. The rest of my family is in another country.

1|0
    0|0
  • my sister :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My younger sister

0|0
    0|0
  • My big sister and her girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • My Mother...

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum is the only family member that I'm really close to. I get too shy around my other family members since I don't see them that often XD

0|0
    0|0
  • My. aunt who is. three years older than me

0|0
    0|0
  • My father x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0|0
    0|0
  • my mum :) ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Super close with my twin brother and mom. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom and adopted cousin but he's more like a little brother though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm closest to my cousin. She's a few months younger but we can tell each other everyting.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls