Who are you the closest to in your family?

Unfortunately im not close to anyone in my family! How about you guys? 😊🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• I was closest by far to my father.

He made me fall in love with the universe. I can NEVER repay him for that. :(

Why do you think you aren't close to anyone in your family?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably closest to my mom. She's not only my mother but also a close friend to me. Her and I can talk about anything and she's one person who I know will always support me. I'm actually really close to both of parents and my brother too though :)

What Guys Said 13

• My mother, my 3 sisters and maybe sometimes my older brother although we always argue lol and he is so sensitive, but I excuse him because he is having a hard time right now.

• Aw, well that's a shame! I'm closest to my sister probably. Then my cousin, but I'm pretty close to all of them!

• I guess it would be my momma, but even then we're not close at all.

• i guess my brother and my mom

• No one really.

• I tend to be distancing myself from the rest of my family.

• My good friend who i consider family :3

• I would say my mom

• I wouldn't say I'm that close to anyone.

• My sister she helped me through a lot but she moved away:(

• I say my sister (who is 8 years younger than me). We've been through a lot together growing up!

• I'm not very close to anybody in my family either

• Me neither. Lone wolf FTW.

What Girls Said 31

• My youngest uncle I don't know we've always just had a special bond (god I hope that didn't sound creepy).

But seriously I don't know I feel like I could tell him anything and the fummy thing is the fact that I barely get to see him considering one hr lives in another state, two he's a soilder and is constantly drafted, and three my parents aren't even together and I live with my mom and my uncle is my dad's brother so I think you get my point.

But yeah he's really near and dear to me :)

• My brother's wife and her sister. I can tell them absolutely anything and they won't judge me for it. They'll support me or help me or do whatever I need. Anyone else is going to be hard to communicate with. But, I can't talk to my brother's wife or her sister very often at all. I might as well not have a close family member.

• I am definitely not close with anyone, they all suck.

• Probably my grandmother :) She's awesome (though I love both of my parents too)

• I'm closest to my mom

• to both my parents... but not THAT close

• My mom! <3 She's the strongest person I've ever met, and she's funny to boot!

• I am the same as you... :( I am more close to my friends. My friends are my only family I have now. <3 :)

• My sister and my cousin. My parents are passed away, but before they died, I was pretty close to my mom.

• I'm closest to my mom.

• My mom probably we used to talk on the daily or at least 4 times a week not as much anymore but we're still pretty close

• My sister. 😘

• My twin bro.

• Im extremely close to my mom. I love her so much, she's my best friend. she's done and does so much for me and i have for her our bond is pretty much unbreakable.

• I guess I could say the same. Maybe my sister's husband, but we rarely see each other. I try to only depend and trust on myself.

• I'm closest to my father.

• I am closest to my little sister.

• I'm closest to my mom :) <3

• My mom. She is all i have here. The rest of my family is in another country.

• my sister :)

• My younger sister

• My big sister and her girlfriend

• My Mother...

• My mum is the only family member that I'm really close to. I get too shy around my other family members since I don't see them that often XD

• My. aunt who is. three years older than me

• My father x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• my mum :) ...

• Super close with my twin brother and mom. :p

• My mom and adopted cousin but he's more like a little brother though.

• I'm closest to my cousin. She's a few months younger but we can tell each other everyting.

• More from Girls
    1