Living in freshman dorms at 27 years old?

My buddy just finished 8 years in the marine corps and his fiance backed our of the marriage he just got out of the Marines two weeks ago and he's going to a party university.. his mission is to slay as many 18 year old girls as he can lmao. I honestly can't stop laughing.. this guy lifts and is just your stereotypical marine. I can't blame him for doing it.. just wants to live life. What y'all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuck.

Hope he has a doctors appointment ready after that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• That's really pathetic.

• Why lol this is the last of his youth in which he can still have great sex.

• -rolls eyes- he doesn't have to prey on girls that are practically children in order to have good sex. One might argue that slightly older and more experienced women are better in bed. However, as a former service member, he's probably an asshole and a virgin hunter to boot.

What Guys Said 2

• Best of luck to the man, I'm rootin for him

• lol thats why i won't never ever go to america fam... but good luck to him fam