Look into a mirror, what do you see?

I need to know what you saw ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• I saw some guy stupid enough to get out of his chair, walk to the bathroom, look in the mirror, all just because someone asked what I saw in the mirror and then I could say I actually did it, then write a run on sentence about the experience. I also noticed that my nose hairs needed trimmed so I trimmed them while I was there.

• A tough and hard working guy. God must've spent a lot of time neck down making it close to perfect. Then when he got to the head, he said "eh, good enough"

• Progress is what I see.

• I see a masculine face, a sharp and broad jawline, intense green eyes, long hair, sultry lips, angry eyebrows, and a sucker looking into the mirror to answer this question.

• I can't see a reflection; I'm a ghost after all

• I see... that I need to clean my mirror.

• A reflection of myself!

• How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real - Jaden Smith

• I see a reflection of myself.

• I saw the man that i always wanted to become.

• Ketchup stain from 30mins ago..

dammit..

• Still under construction please check back later

• The reflection of the body I live in.

• A scruffy little git!! Whoops, no!! That was my profile pic. I now see a scruffy big git!!

• i saw death and pain and all the souls i take from this your because im Ras Al Ghul :D

( im not into looking that much too mirror... they will not make me pretty so...

• Gods gift to the world ;p

• No mirror here, so I can't look

• Some guy starring back at me

• A reflection

• i can see 3 guys... Me, Myself and I,... they all look similar :) :) :)

• A reflection of my image...

• my dick get hard as im so beautiful

• The way to the graveyard.

• A handsome devil.

He's too handsome and it's making me uncomfortable I'm gonna have to mess up his face...

• Some asshole standing around staring at me like a fucking clown.

• Describe him ;)

• He's got these stupid looking ears and a stupid looking face and his whole style is just irritating. I just want to punch him right in his stupid face! OH WHAT, NOW HE'S SCOWLING AT ME? What fucking nerve. I swear, he doesn't even KNOW who he's messing around with. He wants to pick a fight? He doesn't even KNOW! You know what I'm just going to be the bigger man and walk away, cause I know that I am the superi- HE'S TRYING TO TO STEAL MY HIGH GROUND NOW BY WALKING AWAY TOO! I can't even deal with this jackass right now.

• Love thy enemy.

What Girls Said 21