Look into a mirror, what do you see?

I need to know what you saw ;)

0|0
21|26

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• I saw some guy stupid enough to get out of his chair, walk to the bathroom, look in the mirror, all just because someone asked what I saw in the mirror and then I could say I actually did it, then write a run on sentence about the experience. I also noticed that my nose hairs needed trimmed so I trimmed them while I was there.

1|0
    0|0
  • A tough and hard working guy. God must've spent a lot of time neck down making it close to perfect. Then when he got to the head, he said "eh, good enough"

1|0
    0|0
  • Progress is what I see.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see a masculine face, a sharp and broad jawline, intense green eyes, long hair, sultry lips, angry eyebrows, and a sucker looking into the mirror to answer this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't see a reflection; I'm a ghost after all

1|0
    0|0
  • I see... that I need to clean my mirror.

1|0
    0|0
  • A reflection of myself!

2|0
    0|0
  • How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real - Jaden Smith

2|0
    0|0
  • I see a reflection of myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw the man that i always wanted to become.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ketchup stain from 30mins ago..

dammit..

1|0
    0|0
  • Still under construction please check back later

1|1
    0|0
  • The reflection of the body I live in.

1|0
    0|0
  • A scruffy little git!! Whoops, no!! That was my profile pic. I now see a scruffy big git!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i saw death and pain and all the souls i take from this your because im Ras Al Ghul :D

( im not into looking that much too mirror... they will not make me pretty so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gods gift to the world ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • No mirror here, so I can't look

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guy starring back at me

0|0
    0|0
  • A reflection

0|0
    0|0
  • i can see 3 guys... Me, Myself and I,... they all look similar :) :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A reflection of my image...

0|0
    0|0
  • my dick get hard as im so beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • The way to the graveyard.

0|0
    0|0
  • A handsome devil.

He's too handsome and it's making me uncomfortable I'm gonna have to mess up his face...

2|0
    0|0
  • Some asshole standing around staring at me like a fucking clown.

3|0
    0|0
    • Describe him ;)

• He's got these stupid looking ears and a stupid looking face and his whole style is just irritating. I just want to punch him right in his stupid face! OH WHAT, NOW HE'S SCOWLING AT ME? What fucking nerve. I swear, he doesn't even KNOW who he's messing around with. He wants to pick a fight? He doesn't even KNOW! You know what I'm just going to be the bigger man and walk away, cause I know that I am the superi- HE'S TRYING TO TO STEAL MY HIGH GROUND NOW BY WALKING AWAY TOO! I can't even deal with this jackass right now.

• Love thy enemy.

What Girls Said 21