I got a 'D' in one of my courses?

failed the exam, but still passed the course.

Is there anything I can do?

I got a 70% on the midterm but I don't know what happened on the final.

I would be a 'special situation,' student, since I've experienced some health issues with school
I'm in University

Most Helpful Guy

• She got the D hehehe. You can talk to your BROfessor about it.

• But what would they do... let me re-take it? I thought Unis weren't allowed to do that.

• Some of them do if they are lenient, or ask about extra credit... just draw the line at sex... unless banging the brofessor is something you are into.. otherwise re-take the course.

Most Helpful Girl

• Once the grade is on your report card you can't do much about it. Since "D" is technically passing, the only thing you can do at this point is do well in your other classes to boost your overall GPA.

If he's letting you know your final grade before report cards come out, then ask what you got on the final and do a calculation to see if it's correct.

What Guys Said 3

• You can email your teacher for the exact grade I did that plenty of times and the teachers would give me the exact percentage grade.

• depends... check their rules.

• Was it sex ed? Cuz that what be funny, you got a D in sex ed.

What Girls Said 1

• there is nothing you can do if the year is already over.

• What do you mean by the year? The exam was two days ago