Girls, Should I call the police?

My girlfriend lent my car to her best friend without telling me. I got really really angry and texted her that what she did is unacceptable. She is ignoring all my attempts to contact her. She and her friend still have not returned my car.

• Yes call the police
    68% (17)
  • No don't call the police
    32% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her that you are calling the police and if she doesn't answer then then call

What Girls Said 12

• How long has she had your car for? If it's been like a day, then yeah fuckin call the cops. But obviously, that'll be the end of your relationship (which it should be anyways since she clearly doesn't respect you or your stuff).

• Call the cops and dump the girlfriend. That is just disrespectful right there. Not only did she lend your car out without telling you, but now she is ignoring you. It's like she feels that she can get away with being a bitch to you.

• Hell yeah I'd call the police. And my car better be back in the same condition it was in the last time I had it. Also our relationship would most likely be terminated.

• Don't call the police - you will be able to settle this without outside help. But seriously consider dumping your girlfriend. Is she routinely this disinterested in respecting your wishes?

• You should hook up with the guy who's girlfriend loaned his car to her parents for a week...

• If I was in your shoes I would be calling the cops.

• Yes you should.. and break up too.

• Call the damn cops! And breakup with her too!!!

• Yes I would.
    And I would do it for sure if I needed the car

• call the cops before its to late! Otherwise she will keep taking all your stuff!

• If you willing handed over your keys to your girlfriend and she gave them to someone else you're SOL.

• Call the Cops , have their asses arrested