Should I work on improving myself?

Hi, so my question is I've been talking to this girl for a few months now and I feel I could lose her if I don't improve myself. I'm an introvert kind of guy so I have trouble getting out and being social. Has anyone else gone through something like this? How did you improve your lifestyle? Any ideas, experiences, thoughts would be great thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• That thinking seems backwards to me...
    we find a soulmate... that makes us want to be a better person
    and as a team we both get there

So even though I don't think gal is going to stick around, you'll certainly be agble to enjoy her company a few month longer IF you get her to join dance classes with you = ballroom (all types) + C&W
    A guy's 1st reaction to this would be to stiff arm it, throw up, run away but I'll assuring you... after a few weeks, it will be magic.

• Well I do want to become a better person for her. long story short, we have a ton of history her and I, but she's been hurt and refuses to meet up with me. I know it sounds messy, but I guess I want try make it work before I give up.

• "been hurt" = stiff arm on someone you like but not enough to date as a life candidate
      but
      she will go to dance classes and perhaps change her mind

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm serverly introverted and I'm on a journey to be the best that I can be in all aspects of life.

You'll benefit greatly from 'Elliott Hulse' (a youtuber with
    Amazing/fantastic ideas and thoughts. He has made a business out of helping people becoming the strongest version of themselves'

Look him up... You won't regret it

• Sounds awesome, I'll definitely be taking a look! Thanks.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• yes, I started drinking. Brings out the courage lol.