Should I work on improving myself?

Hi, so my question is I've been talking to this girl for a few months now and I feel I could lose her if I don't improve myself. I'm an introvert kind of guy so I have trouble getting out and being social. Has anyone else gone through something like this? How did you improve your lifestyle? Any ideas, experiences, thoughts would be great thanks.

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• That thinking seems backwards to me...
    we find a soulmate... that makes us want to be a better person
    and as a team we both get there

So even though I don't think gal is going to stick around, you'll certainly be agble to enjoy her company a few month longer IF you get her to join dance classes with you = ballroom (all types) + C&W
    A guy's 1st reaction to this would be to stiff arm it, throw up, run away but I'll assuring you... after a few weeks, it will be magic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I do want to become a better person for her. long story short, we have a ton of history her and I, but she's been hurt and refuses to meet up with me. I know it sounds messy, but I guess I want try make it work before I give up.

• "been hurt" = stiff arm on someone you like but not enough to date as a life candidate
      but
      she will go to dance classes and perhaps change her mind

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm serverly introverted and I'm on a journey to be the best that I can be in all aspects of life.

You'll benefit greatly from 'Elliott Hulse' (a youtuber with
    Amazing/fantastic ideas and thoughts. He has made a business out of helping people becoming the strongest version of themselves'

Look him up... You won't regret it

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds awesome, I'll definitely be taking a look! Thanks.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• yes, I started drinking. Brings out the courage lol.

0|0
    0|0