What is the most sexy language?

Most of the people says that French, Italian and also Spanish are the hottest language you could hear from a gurl or a guy, but what do you think? :D
Leave a coment down below, please! <3

• Spanish
  • Italian
  • French
  • ArabIc
  • Portuguese
  • One another (please, comment down below!<3 )

Most Helpful Guy

• Oye mamasita

• Estoy casi segura que no sabes qué coño significa eso. Jajajajaja

• No, I used to hangout with Cubans and Dominicans, since I'm Greek they called me Greco or El Greco..

• Si, es su apodo de barrio hahaha. Que ese apodo mola, chico.

Most Helpful Girl

• I Used to Think French, then I went to Spanish but Now... Arabic has my vixen vote, @Brielle_Bree
    Good luck. xx

• Hahaha yeah! Thanks for your comment <3

• lol... Shokran, Jameel @Brielle_Breelol:)) xxoo

• @Brielle_Bree

What Guys Said 37

What Girls Said 18

• the sexiest language is the ones which is spoken by your SO..

• Sorry, I did not understand (btw I love your hair! <3)

• aww... thank you.. :) :) <3 i mean it doesn't matter what the language is.. if your boyfriend is italian.. italian will be the sexiest for you.. if he is french. then french will be sexiest for you.. at least this is what i believe..

• Oh... That's right! :) :3

• I'm drawn to the ones you mentioned - French, Spanish, and Italian. I would love to learn any or all of those, too.

• Learn Spanish and then if you wanna learn the others two it will be more easy! :D

• I'd say my fiancé is on the line and she wouldn't be happy with you hitting on me xD

• @zorro8888 Oh, what a cop out, using me as an excuse! I'd find it funny. xD

• French. One of the reasons why I learn it XD

• Egyptian Arabic

• La langue française bien sure!

(The french language of course!)

• Spanish sounds great

• Hmmm... I don't know. I have heard Spanish, cajun french, arabic and Italian. I don't think that I have heard any others.

• Spanish, but only in a voice like Antonio Banderas... So Casitillion (pretty sure I spelled that wrong)

• I'm going to say English. Because i can actually understand what they are saying in it, what they are saying is a lot sexier to me than a jumble of sounds i can't understand.

• French of course... Why it's the language of love 😍😏😉

• I say Korean.

• Only if Lee Min Ho is talking to me 7u7

• Omg I have!!! I wish I was that girl... To be with chanyeol... Locked in a room with him the whole day...

• Did you see "call me baby"?

• English of the British variety!

• I like Russian.

• Russian. 😍

• Swedish. Apart from Portuguese, I can't really stand any other Latin-based language.

• Spanish is hot as fuck.

• I met an Italian dude once.. like literally he had barely been in the U. S. maybe 3 days lol BEST lover I EVER had. Italian is absolutely sexy!

• I think a British accent (like a London accent) is sexy. I think French and Italian can be, but I see them more as beautiful languages to speak or listen to.