• Green
    25% (10)
  • Hazel
    8% (3)
  • Other (pls say)
    29% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Pls don't take offend to this guys, I didn't mean to cause a 'eye colour shouldn't matter' debate. I was genuinely curious and everyone has different opinions on it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I'm honestly tied between blue and hazel. I absolutely find both to be really quite beautiful. Heck, eyes and eyes colors are just beautiful on girls regardless of color haha. Brown can be alluring too. But, for the sake of the poll I chose blue as my pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye color shouldn't matter at all unless you date white people exclusively. Most of the human race has brown eyes.

0|0
    1|0
    • I never said all people prefer a certain eye colour. I was just curious and didn't intend to offend anyone. And don't assume I date white people it's rascist and rude to assume who people date. I know most humans have brown eyes and I myself do but it's just a question out of curiousity.

• all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • brown brown brown brown dark brown

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye colour doesn't really matter for me. But if I had to choose, I like green best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well for me it's option E ( other)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women with purple eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like heterochromia

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes! that's what I prefer

0|1
    0|0
  • I like orange eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue, Hazel, dark brown on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • i like black and brown one

0|0
    0|0
  • my eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't even noticed eye color in terms of attraction. Eye shape is a different story. Eye color is just sort of this incidental thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Weird how I've never thought about eye shape even though it's quite obvious. I guess we think opposite things.

• I like green, because I prefer red hair. I don't know what other guys like though, I'm telling you what THIS guy likes

0|0
    0|0