Do you think or believe that a majority of feminists are stuck up arrogant or self centered?

I try to avoid stereotype but generally do you think this?

Most Helpful Girl

• They take it a bit too the extreme sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that most women who call themselves feminist, have no idea what 3rd wave feminism is really about. Most of them never even bothered to do a little background research, or would even consider doing it if asked, because it would shatter their illusions.

It's safer playing the victim, and just resort to slander.
    And the same goes for the White Knights.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope.

(filler)

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, but I do believe that a majority of them who do label themselves as feminists wind up having values that align with egalitarians.

• No, not most. But some are, for sure. Some feminists are down right assholes/bitches.

However, I think the majority are actually pretty decent and rational people who see a real issue in society and don't try to make everyone the enemy. I think most feminists, whether they consider themselves feminists or not, genuinely care about equality and human well being.

• I don't think so.

• They just need the D.

• I get more of an angry/disappointed vibe from the annoying ones.

Let's face it, there is a lot to be dissappointed about in the opposite sex if you want to take that line. I prefer to celebrate the good things.

• Yes. All of them.

• Nowadays, yes.