Have you ever stuck your hand into a beehive? If yes for how long?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was around 6 years old I had a gonflable swimming pool and I went out for a second to go drink some water, when I came back my the whole water was full of bees. I thought they were dead, so I got in the water. After some seconds one bee stung my thumb.
    From this, dumb me learned that it's better to stay in the house. ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't but the trick to not getting stung is to remain calm.

I forgot what it was called but when you start freaking out your body releases some shit and the bees detect that and sting the fuck out of you.

What Girls Said 7

• I was around 2, and I used my superhuman stretch ability to reach the hive. I've been quickly elongating my arm, so the stimuli never reaches my brain. This has been going on for 18 years now, and my arm is, as you can guess, very very long.

• AH ACK UGH NOOOOO! I didn't EVEN WANT TO WATCH THAT ONCE I SAW THE THUMBNAIL OMGGGGGGG! WHO DOES THAT?

• Nope and I don't think that I'll never do that because that's just stupid. No offense if you did it D:

• Can't say I ever have.

• Hahaha no idea why I want to do that

• No thanks, I don't wanna get stung by a million bees at once.

• Now why the hell would I do that?

What Guys Said 9

• Yea, I've done like that guy a few times moving swarms or hives. I've scooped up double hand fulls. They won't bother you if you don't move too fast and don't squish them. The are quite placid.

They kind of stick together. It's like Velcro pulling them apart.

That's with honey bees. I'd never do that with something like wasps. If wasps get pissed they'll chase you a long ways and sting the crap out of you.

• Actually, a few times. But I had on special glove when I did. My family had bee hives and I helped my dad with them. Also went out and collected stray swarms that had clustered in trees.

• Never had the opportunity.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../beehive-step-3.jpg

• Klaatu with the weird questions again.

And oh my god... hell no... I have a phobia for bees. I would NEVER do that. I'd rather die than do that.

• A beehive no. An anthill yes. None the less a bad idea.

• Never but did once get stung by 6 bees and went to the ER to get checked out ,

• Is beehive code for something 😉

• Omg no i will never do that. I hate all types of insects and i am only afraid of the dangerous ones. (Yellow jackets etc)

• This foolish idea does not occur to me.