Yahoo answers or GirlsaskGuys?

People on here seem so much nicer and I get more answers on here.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this a joke or something? GAG without a doubt!

We're like community just about everyone knows anyone. We try our best to help one another. We also make each other laugh. Sure their are the occasional trolls, bullies, and disagreements but it's taken care of.

We get our own profiles, we get to post our pics, express ourselves, message one another, and best of all we're rewarded for helping one another or reaching out for help... So again anyone who could even say yahoo really has a scene of humor 😅

• I've used yahoo for years tho, and had no idea about Gag. I just recently started using it and I love it!

• I never actually joined Yahoo though I did and still do click on it when looking for quick answers sometimes.

I don't remember what the question was but instead of yahoo popping up GAG did and it really intrigued me and I just knew I had to join because I love to give advice and it's been a little over two years now... Anyways welcome to GAG :)

What Guys Said 10

• I think GaG has more replies per question.

• Who in the world would be biased for Yahoo Answers here?

• Girls Ask Guys for sure

• GirlsAskGuys, Yahoo answers sucks, I use to use yahoo answers but not anymore.

• Yahoo answers sucks, it's dripping with trolls, hardly any answers or helpful advice.

GAG all the way.

• Yahoo answers sucks.

• GAG ftw
    ...

• Reddit ftw \m/

• Gag. I dont even have yahoo

• GAG is better, because the answers come quickly.

What Girls Said 11

• GAG of course, it's no contest.

• I don't even have a yahoo account. http://i.imgur.com/pBVrrsY.jpg

Gag is enough for me, lol.

• i never had a yahoo account.. but i have seen it.. and it seems boring.. GaG is better

• Yahoo an... Just kidding. GAG is the shit.

• I find the yahoo looking more.. boring xD

• isn't Yahoo answers full of trolls

• Yahoo Answers is a terrible place to be

• I used to use yahoo answers. Now I don't anymore. Gag is so much better!

• GaG!
    YA is just not as user friendly as it used to be. I joined back in 2003 and it was OK back then. You actually had a profile, you could post your pic and pm other users easily. Since 2009 there was a radical change and yahoo became stricter and many left. You can't even change your display name let alone your pic. They keep saying we'll bring those features back but its been a year so I call BS.

I stumbled upon GaG because I wanted my pic rated because you can't do that on YA. After exploring the site more, I just stuck around. Don't even miss it.

• Agreed. On yahoo you get a lot of troll answers

• Yahoo answers